*Changed the ending so it ends pretty tastefully :P
*Changed some stuff around like how the piccolo is now playing the high notes like at the very end, don't want a dead piccolo player you know.
*My precious Tubular Bells now have a *bigger* part (even though you never hear it)
*Took off the piano part, it was driving me nuts in another soundfont. (WHICH I RECOMMEND YOU DO, it sounds so much better with either Merlin_gold or GeneralUser)
Now if only the default soundfont for musescore.com was a mixture of Merlin, GeneralUser, and TimGM. I mean the clarinet and horn sounds wonderful in Merlin/General but it's horrible in TimGM, the Percussion parts are AMAZING in General except for the high hat, Merlin dominates that (Merlin also has the gong). and TimGM sounds full :)
Yeah! I finished it! This is like the 3rd song I finished ಠ__ಠ.
I finished the 2nd part in 3 hours and the first part took 2 months. I'm awful lol.
Anyways, enjoy, comment, I don't own this.