Recently watched the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. (It's pretty good, by the way.) Here are three pieces from the soundtrack, related somehow or other to the character Miki Sayaka:
1. Conturbatio (Sayaka's Theme, music box ver.)
2. Decretum (Sayaka's Theme)
3. Symposium Magarum (Oktavia von Seckendorff's Theme)
Inspired by this arrangement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUgKlc27Qr8, and the work of fellow Musescore.com user Lyra: http://musescore.com/user/4421/sets/45103
1. Did you know that I started using Musescore over five years ago not for composing, but for transcribing music?
2. IMO the most difficult parts to play are mm. 168-175 and some parts around m. 100. The most difficult part to transcribe would be the whole of Symposium Magarum, being a string trio.