ＲＥＦＲＡＣＴＩＯＮ | HQ audio in description.
Uploaded on Dec 22, 2017
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
The majority of this piece was composed on the fly—on public transportation, at work when my boss isn’t looking, during breaks in between studying, at restaurants while waiting for food, etc. As such, this piece was built upon pretty much the same four chords all the way through.
I used Musescore to notate each part, then used Studio One to mix and edit. Before you ask, the "sound effect" that you hear at the beginning and end is NOT a soundfont; it is a vibraphone that I reversed the audio of.
As a result, I didn't put a lot of effort into cleaning up the score. But since I do not intend the score to be printed out or to be legible, I don't really care. If it's too much for you, just look at the screenshot of the DAW workspace and try to read that.
HQ Audio: https://soundcloud.com/alplexle/refraction
|Key signature||5 sharps|
|Part names||Percussion(3), Piano, French Horn, Flute, Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer, Strings(3)|
|Privacy||Everyone can see this score|
|License||None (All rights reserved)|
This score appears in:
- MuseScore Composers (group)
- Orchestral Group (group)
- Score Advice Group (group)
- Anything really (group)
- Always Learning (group)
- need critique or advice? (group)
- Critique and Reviews. (group)
- The Experimenters! (group)
- Composers - The Next Generation (group)
- Amateur Composers (group)
- The Musescore Hits (group)
- Get Your Music Heard! (group)
- We <3 Comments Group (group)
- Self-taught Composers (group)
- Best Original Compositions - The MuseScore Charts (group)
- Original Music of any Kind (group)