Clouds II COMPLETE
For Chamber Orchestra
Uploaded on Aug 11, 2019
This has been in the works for a painfully long time, but I finally bucked up and finished over the past two days, and I'm excited to share it with you all!
Clouds is, as the title suggests, a sonic interpretation of seven different types of clouds as the wind forms them from one shape into another. Similarly to Dance of Storms, Clouds disposes the ephemerality of its subject as each of the seven melodic variations come to pass.
I strongly suggest that you listen to the epilogue (around 3:03, measure 103), as it is a more refined copy of the first piece I ever wrote back in seventh grade. Except for the violin countermelody, every part has been transposed for the new key and instrument, and I'm very happy to have finally been able to use that melody and countermelody.
As always, feedback is strongly encouraged. Without any further ado, here's Clouds!!
|Key signature||3 flats|
|Part names||Piano, Piccolo, Trumpet, Violin(2), Cello, Contrabass, Tuba, Trombone, Percussion(2)|
|Privacy||Everyone can see this score|
|License||Attribution, non-commercial, no derivatives|
This score appears in:
- MuseScore Composers (group)
- Groups that love Minor Chords!!!!! (group)
- Young Composers Group (group)
- Original Compositions (group)
- Piano (group)
- Piano Compositions (group)
- High School Composers (group)
- Teenage Composers (group)
- Advertise your music! (group)
- Randomly Screwing Around (group)
- Competitions, Collaboration, and Creations! (group)
- The Composers (group)
- Story-Time! (group)