I Will Soon Be Deleting All Of The Scores I Currently Have Uploaded So I Can Make 1 Big Score With All My Created Music.
Ok, I am trying to make a score with different instruments, but I realized I needed another instrument. Any idea how to add it instead on copy and pasting it to a new score? If there is a shortcut, please reply:D! If not, that should be fixed in an update. Thank you!
"I'll save you!"
(Insert more below.)
😱..... 😨..... 😴😴😴😴.. 🎆😀
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
there was a cat
on a table
the table was five feet away from the counter.
on the counter was tuna
the cat sees the tuna
the most delicious thing in the world
it walks on eager paws ready to pounce
then sees the jump.
it backs up runs and jumps paws extended for its delicious treat.....
....what happens next?
(continue cat story)
https://musescore.com/howard_c_/tchaikovsky_1812_overture, the title, composer, instrument names, tempos and stave texts are all written in High Tower Text, but it was changed to another font which looks really dumb. I wonder why this happened, and can this be fixed? Because some time ago Georgia had the same problem but now it seems to be fixed. I suppose many other fonts have the same problem as well...
Aight, first of all...sorry we kinda forgot about it lol...
I couldn't do much cause of IB exams...and then afterwards I kinda forgot so uh...yeah sorry about that :P
So! The final round of the third RSA contest has been judged, and the winner issssss....
Congrats to mnmwert! His submissions for both components of this contest as well as his profile link will be featured in the group description for a month, his name and score will be included in the RSA hall of fame, and the group banner will soon be changed to congratulate him :D
Anyway, here are the results! Scores are averages of the individual scores given by each judge.
1. mnmwert - 8.5/10
2. Kyle Soliz - 8.1/10 (included bonus point for being the first submission)
3. Mr. Peabody - 6.9/10 - yours was actually really good but unfortunately you got deducted 0.5 for every time you broke the rules sooo ._.
Here are the discussions detailing the contest:
(initial contest - included large number of contestants)
(tiebreaker/final round - included contestants whose results are listed above)
I mean, for me, the top is basically cut off. Sorry if I seem a little pushy, just feel like it'll be better that way. :P
I recently searched for "A Whole New World" Piano music sheet from the movie "Aladdin" but one day after, it is all gone for copyright?
I can't seem to find a decent one anymore around the internet that is free. Anyone willing to share? Thank you.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Splatoon 2
3. Paper Mario Wii
4.. Super Mario Galaxy
Love the app!!
1. Once I press play, the top banner needs to disappear — it shouldn’t require action on my part
2. I want my scores first when I open the app— not recommendations for bohemian rhapsody for the nth time
3. Notifications right now show up as “undefined”
Thank you and keep it up as we give developers feedback to improve!!
So there was a gay kid in my school.
He told me that he came out to his parents 4 months ago
His parents haven't talked to him since
It's sad that his parents are homophobes
I just started playing alto sax last week for a summer program and I think all in all it’s an easy instrument to start off on (maybe because I have been playing clarinet for 3 years). But I am still struggling with holding it. It’s very heavy and sometimes my thumb is swollen from holding it. My friend who has been playing alto sax for 4 years says my sax is bigger than hers. I’m sure its alto because my music teacher gave it to me and I can’t switch it out for a different one. Does anyone have any tips on how to hold the sax? Thxxx and I appreciate it- Flutinetist ^~^
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
Been busy with life but now I am back.