Attack On Naboris Zelda BOTW :)
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
I need show ideas... please leave ANY ideas along with musical selections if you have any.
I play jazz and classical flute and am planning to audition for a pretty popular(in my area) jazz band. I have all of the needed requirements ready except for a good jazz flute solo. The audition is in 2 months plz help.
Hello world, im new to music composing, From HK.
I'd like to ask for some help on proof reading my writings.
please pm for details
When the users come across an error while logging into Arlo account, then there are some troubleshooting steps which the users can use to solve this issue. The steps which need to be undertaken are as mentioned below:
· Ensure that the internet connection on your system is running fine.
· Make sure that the account credentials that you are entering are accurate.
· Update the browser to its latest version so that the browser does not cause this malfunction.
· If the password you are entering is incorrect, choose to reset the password using the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
The users can avail assistance from trained professionals by connecting with Arlo Contact Number. This is a service which is available throughout the day and is completely free of charge. The users would then be guided by experienced executives who have a vast knowledge of how to solve the issue.
Read more: https://www.arlo-techsolution.com
I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
and if you think other wise go jump in a river
I'm trying out for all state and here's the link: https://nsbma.org/Content/Media/File/8th-grade-all-state/audio/FluteModerato.m4a
HOW IN THE WORLD AM I SUPPOSED TO PLAY THAT FAST?!??! I NEED TIPS!! PLEASE HELP!!!
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to email@example.com with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Hey y'all! So my front ensemble is in need of a new lot tune and they want me to arrange it. The problem is we don't know what song we want to use. Any suggestions? Feel free to comment your suggestions.
These people keep telling me that marching band isn't a sport. I quote "An activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment." Then they tell me that it has no competition. Boy!!! I have one this weekend.