This page was created for guitar players and any music related for the guitar. Style and genre is not important as long as the music posted is guitar related. However, scores that do include the guitar MUST actually be playable on the guitar or the score will be removed. No offense is intended toward anyone who uses the guitar for composition and tonal purposes only BUT the Everything Guitar page is intended for Guitarist and Guitar Composers who are interested in researching ,sharing, and discovering guitar oriented music that is actually playable on the guitar itself. If these guidelines are not met the piece will be removed. These rules do NOT apply concerning seemingly impossible virtuoso techniques with proper practice and instruction to accomplish. These rules apply to guitar pieces or guitar parts within scores that include chord structures legitimately impossible to execute on the instrument. If anyone feels as though their piece has been wrongfully removed due to these guidelines you may resubmit the piece with the fingering necessary to accomplish such techniques. Using notes within the range of the guitar doesn't make the combinations of those notes or chords playable. Please do not take these rules as a message to not compose for the guitar if you are not a guitarist. DO take this message as an invitation to seek council How to properly notate passages for the guitar if you are not a guitar player. Thanks again to all the members who support this group.
Does anyone have the music for
[h]Reveille ? [/h]
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
I am new to muse score and trying to add in a 4/4 measure: 4 low quarter notes and as melody 8 high eighth notes.
After adding the 4 quarter low notes and trying to add the eighth notes above the lower note, it also change the lower note to eighth.
Can someone share steps how to achieve that?
Imagine if you could save lyrics with midi (Karaoke files) and export as 2 options: "KAR file (MIDI File with lyrics)" and "KAR file with chords"
This is a request that goes back to at least 2015 and I have formally requested this feature again (see https://musescore.org/en/node/290163 ) - to create KAR files, and kar files with chords. This would allow us to use a real Karaoke Player, such as the free van Basco player (http://www.vanbasco.com/karaokeplayer/ ) app for practice, performance, learning, teaching, audience sing-along, etc. It's high time for this feature after 10 years.
Do you realize the numbers of school teachers, and church choir leaders would would find this useful for teaching, conducting parishioners, choruses etc.? And why not lyrics from several voices simultaneously? Why, people might even have FUN with these files (heaven forbid)!!
Do you realize how useful these files could be with karaoke software?! I am a programmer and I see the arguments as "beside-the-point" and not at all insurmountable. In fact, there may be no reason why more than one part's lyrics couldn't be saved and scrolled in a karaoke app in parallel.
Read my request where I address the programmer's objections. With all the lyric-typing I do I am disappointed/insulted that I can't export the lyrics with the midi. I have searched high and low and the closest software I can find to a solution is Serenade (http://www.1manband.nl/serenade/index.htm ) which is far from as perfect for this as MS would be. Please help promote the idea at (see https://musescore.org/en/node/290163 ) !!
I begnsomeone to please do a score on Interpol’s PDA! I looked and saw none! I would do it myself but........ yeah
I'm adding the tablature for the guitar and it's only using one string being 1st E string. Thereby one only needs a one string guitar to play. I'd like the notes to be spread in the pentatonic scale of first three strings. Is this possible.
So, I am a trumpet player (this is my 3rd year playing) who will be starting to play in the high school marching band next year! I would love to meet a few trumpet players who are around the same age and skill level as me. If thats you, lets talk!
can somebody make me some music for baritone
Im looking for a piece to play for my C ocarina (12 hole) Any suggestions?
Hello fellow players,
i need your help in finding the right notes from the Song:
Left Boy - Bitte brich mein Herz nicht Baby
I would like to play the lead singing melody on the trumpet (cause its learn-able and one of my gf's favorit tracks).
since i have never done anything like thats i am having a little troubles, could you please help me with you experience and well trained ears?
so far i know:
concerpitch Key = Bb Minor ( which would be C Minor for B trumpet right?)
So far i am guessing:
Ab - Bb -Ab - Bb - C1 -Ab - Ab - Bb
Ab - Bb - Bb -Ab- Bb- F (x2)
or it it:
Eb - F - and so on?
Thanks a lot i know its a simple track but please help me :DD
Please keep titles and discussions relevant to the group topic.
Please edit your title and/or discussion to achieve relevance.
Hey all - new to musescore (in the sense that I've never had an account but have only used the program).
Wondering if it is possible to specify muting the strings while strumming on musescore. I've searched for this but had no luck finding an answer.
Thanks ahead of time!
Please give feedback. Thanks!
Check out my score of TheDooo's Hallelujah
Let's talk about moments you hands the first guitar.
Is there a way to put chords on the chart by name like in the Real Book in this app?
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
There will be a youtube video, how i prefer to play that standard!
Its me again! I've been working on this the whole weekend and id like to hear your opinion! Greetings. Also if you like my work and dont want to miss, just follow :)