after uploaded my score, 'pieces of my violin concerto in a minor', there were random half rests in the score and in the playback, even though they weren't there when I was writing in in musescore 3
Write a song about a lonely tarantula that lives in a banana bunch.
The grand price is a vierual bunch of ripe bananas. Now, for a limited time, as a added amazing bonus, a free virtual tarantula. No, I'm lying. Must be the toxin from the tarantula bite that's affecting me. Dizzy dizzy it's all going dark.
i want to report some bugs/usability issues for the android beta app (v2.4.11, device: Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet):
Issues when using the selection option in Practice mode:
- When Pressing rewind while having a section of the score selected i expect to jump to the beginning of the selection not to the beginning of the score.
- When i have a selection and scroll to the left or right side of the selected area with the „cursor“, I expect that the cursor jumps to the start of the selection instead of playing the score from the cursors position
- While precounting I expect to be able to abort the precounting by moving the cursor in the score or pressing the play button. This is really annoying especially when practicing at a low speed where you have to wait long until the precount is done before setting a new position for the cursor)
- when scrolling to a random position in a score, opening a selection and then scroll to another position in the score, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the selection after a delay of estimated one second and the player tries to play notes.
- i get „60% off pro“ message in library and feed section but i already purchased pro version.
- when pressing „Help“ in the feedback section of „profile tab“ the screen gets darker (i guess thats a transparent overlay) but i dont see any question i can answer as proposed.
- many translations are missing for the german app.
- app often crashes but i cannot provide reproduction steps
Moreover no one replied to my feature proposals in the android group :(
Currently, the "small note" box is only available in the inspector for individual notes. Therefore, if I need to change multiple regular notes into small notes, I need to select every single one of them by Ctrl, one at a time, and tick the box manually. I know it seems not that big of a deal, but for me, who frequently uses literally over thousands of small notes in a single piece, it is really inconvenient and annoying. Therefore, I suggest maybe Musescore can add a "small note" box in the inspector for an element group. In that case, I can simply use shift to select a bunch of notes, than click that box. This will consume a much less amount of time, and I believe this will be very convenient for a lot of us.
I downloaded this app and was looking for a certain version of a song I wanna play on piano and when I got to hit the play button there’s a countdown and no music plays. My volumes up my phone is not on silent and I don’t know what to do
I am currently writing a piece that I really need a suspended cymbal for, but I can only find a crash cymbal in the notation software. Is there a suspended cymbal that I just don't know how to find?
Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?
So how’s life? Does anyone else think that it is quiet here?
Today marks the release of MuseScore Piano Roll. Piano Roll is a popular and convenient method to display piano notation in a way that not only simplifies learning a new piece for novice musicians who lack a teacher, it also beautifully visualizes each score.
(Video captured from https://musescore.com/classicman/scores/33715 )
Give it a try by simply clicking on the Piano Roll icon now available on all solo piano scores. Be sure to tell us what you think in Improving MuseScore.com!
All of these improvements are designed to not only make MuseScore.com the most valuable resource online for sharing and discovering great musical works but for learning them as well.
We hope you’ll be as excited about this new feature as we were to create it for you, and as always we look forward to your feedback.
This is just the first of an exciting series of updates and releases for MuseScore PianoRoll; we're already hard at work on improving the experience!
1. I can't seem to reliably edit my sets and the order of the scores - there is a drag and drop option but most of the time it doesn't register, and I just end up highlighting part of the page.
2. When I save changes, when I can actually manage to change the order, it doesn't save the changes after pressing the "save" button.
Curious if anyone else has this issue or not.
Got questions about music, instruments, brand names, more?
Fellow members will try to answer them to the best of their ability.
(Life advice is fine as well, I suppose)
Every time I click to upload my piece, musescore is just shoving down it's pro membership down my throat when I'm content with being a basic member. I have 3 scores uploaded to my account only, so why is it that musescore won't allow me to upload my piece unless I get premium?
I have an ASUS K01B running running Android 5.0.2 (the latest version offered). I have commented on the app before, sometimes positively, sometimes with problems. At the moment nearly every new update has problems. The current version, 2.4.10, if I am right, crashes immediately after switching to the page view mode and then choosing playback. Many previous versions were about as unstable, with sometimes a positive exception.
As I would like to be able to use the app and rely on it to work, this situation is really annoying. I should like to go back to a version that works for me and keep that, rather than having some ill-tested update replace it every week. Good SW-engineering practice will e.g. provide alpha and beta versions.
Sorry, I really used to like MuseScore (esp. the old "Songbook" app) and have been using it a lot, but I now have the feeling I will have to find another solution.
I just uploaded a cadence for my line to play, and no sound will come out. All I get is a little 20hz feedback blip every measure.
This has supposedly been a problem for months now, MS; so fix it.
How's everyone been???
We also need help getting people into this awesome group. Are you up for the challenge?
Yesterday I upload a synthesia to youtube, but then weird thing happen, it is up-side down! It become smaller too! That's a very important bug! Then I deleted it.
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
When people click on a score, listen to it, and like the score, they sometimes want to actually PLAY the score. But, if some notes are not quite right, and there is no other versions of it (like an Original score), then there's a problem. So, what I'm saying is that Musescore should add a feature that you can customize the notes, but only that person who customized it can see the edits. Along with that, the edits will be saved. But, a question can be: what if I wanted to see the unedited score? Well, there should be a button where you can see the unedited score located where the print, download, and favorite buttons are located. I don't know what to name it though. Sorry if this is too confusing.