Top Groups

Discussions

More Mixer Bugs with online player.

I am getting very weird behavior when enabling synthesizer in the mixer. It sounds like it is going very supper slow in both Firefox and Chrome. I using all GM percussion sounds. https://musescore.com/user/4534311/scores/5608208

I appreciate you folks have a lot on your plate, but considering this is a commercial site, I am surprised by how buggy the player is for percussion instruments: non-GM percussion instruments from Musescore's default soundfont are misidentified as being piano and strings in the mixer, playback is sometimes weird even for GM percussion instruments when the synthesizer is enabled (see above),  and measures are not highlighted during playback on single line staff. I feel like I am part of a beta test team, except the product has already been publicly released.

Export Glitch

When I start recording a song that I arranged in Musescore, I usually make a part with certain instruments that will work as a backing track to record to, and then export a .wav of the part. As of the new update, exporting a particular "part" to a .wav will result with an export of the full score, or in other words, all the instruments in the score.  

Sets are 'stable' correct?

I am going to add a whole bunch of SETS into my account.  
Since I got burned once, I want to double check.
There are no plans of changing any of this code or anything.

It is going to take me a few hours, and there is nothing I hate worse than wasting time on the computer, when I could be composing or doing something else.  

So SETS on musescore.com work as intended with no unexpected surprises?

Tag works fine on mobile but not on laptop

So I heard about this tagging issue. I decided to test it out by responding to a notification on my phone with the site in mobile view instead of on my laptop. And I immediately noticed a difference. On my laptop(which is Windows 10 with the browser that I'm using being Firefox), when I hit reply under a forum post, the tag comes out as just text. But on my mobile phone, if I do that same exact procedure using the built in Google chrome browser on my android, it actually comes out as a tag. 

So for example, if I were to reply to Teodor Lontos, doing it on my laptop results in this:

Teodor Lontos "Reply to him"

and the only notification he gets is that of a reply to his comment

Doing it on my mobile phone results in this:

(@Teodor Lontos) "Reply to him"

And here, he would get not only a notification of a reply but also a notification of being mentioned.

I just put the parentheses there so that you could see that on my mobile phone, a tag results but it doesn't result if I do that same procedure on my laptop. This suggests that the issue is either browser specific(in other words, the fact that I am using Firefox on my laptop makes the tag come out as text) or OS specific(like it is an issue with Windows itself and doesn't affect Android or any other OS).