Thanks for any answer.
Just curious, have any of you ever been in a car accident? Or know someone that was?
I was in one just last year, in Yellowstone. We were in a bear jam, and someone in a huge truck didn't see us and backed into us. Damaging our car, and if my dad hadn't honked the horn, I wouldn't be here today, because the truck would have kept coming and I would have been the first to go...
When I start recording a song that I arranged in Musescore, I usually make a part with certain instruments that will work as a backing track to record to, and then export a .wav of the part. As of the new update, exporting a particular "part" to a .wav will result with an export of the full score, or in other words, all the instruments in the score.
I had a perfectly good MuseScore 3 working program, after upgrading to the latest version 3.0.5. There was a link to download MuseScore Drumline, which I clicked and installed the extension. Now I can't get MuseScore to load at all!
I've re-downloaded it but Windows 10 refuses to open it. All I get is increased CPU and Memory usage and eventually I have to close the unopened app.
I have subscribed on many people here, but I receive the messages about added scores only from two or three of them. Is it repairable? How?
when someone tries to tag me I don't get a notification. and I cant tag people either.
Update: I still cant tag people.
I am going to add a whole bunch of SETS into my account.
Since I got burned once, I want to double check.
There are no plans of changing any of this code or anything.
It is going to take me a few hours, and there is nothing I hate worse than wasting time on the computer, when I could be composing or doing something else.
So SETS on musescore.com work as intended with no unexpected surprises?
Love the app!!
1. Once I press play, the top banner needs to disappear — it shouldn’t require action on my part
2. I want my scores first when I open the app— not recommendations for bohemian rhapsody for the nth time
3. Notifications right now show up as “undefined”
Thank you and keep it up as we give developers feedback to improve!!
Got questions about music, instruments, brand names, more?
Fellow members will try to answer them to the best of their ability.
(Life advice is fine as well, I suppose)
Currently, It's difficult to track issues and feature requests that have already been made in this forum. I suggest, as I have done before within the context of another topic, adding a public tracker issue/suggestion system similar to Musescore.org for both the website and the phone app. Create EPIC lists of related issues. Also, I suggest publishing more website updates on bug fixes and new features. Thanks.
So I heard about this tagging issue. I decided to test it out by responding to a notification on my phone with the site in mobile view instead of on my laptop. And I immediately noticed a difference. On my laptop(which is Windows 10 with the browser that I'm using being Firefox), when I hit reply under a forum post, the tag comes out as just text. But on my mobile phone, if I do that same exact procedure using the built in Google chrome browser on my android, it actually comes out as a tag.
So for example, if I were to reply to Teodor Lontos, doing it on my laptop results in this:
Teodor Lontos "Reply to him"
and the only notification he gets is that of a reply to his comment
Doing it on my mobile phone results in this:
(@Teodor Lontos) "Reply to him"
And here, he would get not only a notification of a reply but also a notification of being mentioned.
I just put the parentheses there so that you could see that on my mobile phone, a tag results but it doesn't result if I do that same procedure on my laptop. This suggests that the issue is either browser specific(in other words, the fact that I am using Firefox on my laptop makes the tag come out as text) or OS specific(like it is an issue with Windows itself and doesn't affect Android or any other OS).
I look up 'Overture to the Barber of Seville' and I get 'Hes a Pirate' by Thumpus03.
This is his profile link: https://musescore.com/user/31219275
Please tell him to not make super long descriptions that fit anything. There should be a rule that you can't copy/paste anything over x* amount of characters.
*That should be decided by the musescore team
I know I haven't been active in this group, but let's change that! We should add like a TON of scores to help boost morale, or ask people to join to keep things fresh! I'd hate to see this group get lost in time...
In my score it says that it has 15:20 of playback time but only stops at 8:37 without being in sync with what it is written on the score. Any help would be much appreciated.
This bug is causing great pain, not just for me editing my own comments, but seeing other people's edited comments that are now splattered with HTML entity escapes, one more level each time they edit it. To see the bug, just write a score comment with quotes or apostrophe in it, and try editing it. PLEASE fix this!!!!
As pertaining my bug report (https://musescore.com/groups/improving-musescore-com/discuss/5041615), the online player's mixer is unable to properly solo non-GM percussion presets found in Musescore's default soundfont. The player's solo function is limited to the GM (General Midi) presets associated with channel 10 (e.g., Standard Kit). Please consider improving the mixer so that it handle all of default percussion-related presets (e.g., Marching Tenor Drum) in Musescore's default soundfont. Being limited to the Standard or Orchestral Kit, for example, is fairly restrictive.