How are you today? :-D
I recently bought a pro account (yay!) and am very excited to find all the perks of it. However, besides being able to upload any number of scores and the nice new name tag, I have not been able to see the other benefits. I know there are special stats that I can only see with a pro account, but I have yet to find them. Can anyone help point me to where those special stats are? XD
These are things that you would advise people not to learn about (ironically, this will make people search online due to curiosity).
Here's one: Spiderworms
One of these things that genuinely scares me. WARNING: You may be disgusted.
like, what led to you choosing your profile picture as what it is?
Mine was when i started speedrunning deltarune and then i made this
what fruit would you be?
I saw the cool discussions people were having in RSA and I decided to join.
I have no life lol.
Post a comment here if you changed your profile picture so we can have a gallery
In Safari Version 12.1.1 (14607.2.6.1.1) on Mac Mojave 10.14.5. My comment is not being text-filled properly -- the words run off the screen on all lines; it does not fail on firefox.
Scores crash page within 10 seconds but only on mobile, works fine on desktop. Similar scores work perfectly.
These are the most recent of a series of pep band music, the 8th and 9th respectively. Every single one has worked until these two, which reload the page automatically within 10 seconds. It tries to load it again before giving up. The playback works correctly until the page reloads. This only happens on mobile, but on my desktop there are no problems. Is there any reason why this may be happening? There’s nothing setting these apart from the other arrangements and I’ve tried polishing up the files and reuploading. Any help would be appreciated.
Apple OS 12.1.4 (on multiple devices, untested on android)
El Capitan for my desktop
When I click the piano tutorial button it doesn't show the piano or the chords.
It used to work before, please help.
Is it because my video is under 20 seconds? Really?
On the computer, I'm able to add italics, quote boxes, bold, and tag people. On my phone, I cant. Is there a reason for it? And can we change it?
build your hardest song ever
Aight, so it has been brought to my attention that the whole musix thing is getting quite a bit out of hand, so Imma step in and make an announcement (btw thanks @mnmwert) So!
- The devs are going to ensure that musix gets banned. No one needs to do anything about it anymore. If a suspicious account messages you, the best response is NOTHING. Or you could reply in a way that makes them stop messaging you so nothing blows up. They can't troll you if you don't allow it.
- If you do choose to reply, and things get out of hand, that will no longer be this group's business. I really do try to help people settle down drama in here, and I became involved in the musix thing as a result, because as the owner of RSA, I want it to be a happy community that doesn't tolerate trolls or creeps. But it looks like things are starting to get out of control, and if I step in to any more musix incidents, it's only gonna contribute to the blowups. As much as I try to moderate this group, I am only a group owner, and not a musescore dev. I cannot control anything that happens outside of groups I own/moderate, and I (along with the rest of RSA) cannot do anything about his private messages to you. If you get into another incident with musix, report him to the devs, and not this group where everyone can see and get involved. Any other discussions about musix after I post this discussion will be deleted.
- You do not have to forgive musix in order to stop perpetuating the drama. I don't condone his actions, nor am I prepared to forgive him and allow him into this group. I will continue to keep him out of this group, and, if appropriate, resist him if he tries to harass me or this group in general. But a blowup requires at least two people, so he won't be able to start a fight with just himself or someone who's clearly uninterested to fight with him.
- To those of you who were heavily involved (including myself): like mnmwert said, we don't hold anything against you. We understand that you were disgusted with musix's sexual harassment, and so am I. But we should drop the whole thing altogether if we want to move on.
- I repeat - ANY DISCUSSION POSTED AFTER THIS ABOUT MUSIX WILL BE DELETED. You do not need to forgive him, but from now on we will try our best to ignore him and handle the situation maturely. We made mistakes and overreacted out of anger and disgust, but we can turn it around and go back to having the happy, chatty, amazing RSA we've always known :D
Goodnight, my great friends. Sleep well and be at peace. Dream of a world of kindness, of joy, of love, and of bliss.
Yep, that's me...I'm not keeping it long, 'cause I look dumb. LOL!