there was a cat
on a table
the table was five feet away from the counter.
on the counter was tuna
the cat sees the tuna
the most delicious thing in the world
it walks on eager paws ready to pounce
then sees the jump.
it backs up runs and jumps paws extended for its delicious treat.....
....what happens next?
(continue cat story)
there was a cat
https://musescore.com/howard_c_/tchaikovsky_1812_overture, the title, composer, instrument names, tempos and stave texts are all written in High Tower Text, but it was changed to another font which looks really dumb. I wonder why this happened, and can this be fixed? Because some time ago Georgia had the same problem but now it seems to be fixed. I suppose many other fonts have the same problem as well...
Aight, first of all...sorry we kinda forgot about it lol...
I couldn't do much cause of IB exams...and then afterwards I kinda forgot so uh...yeah sorry about that :P
So! The final round of the third RSA contest has been judged, and the winner issssss....
Congrats to mnmwert! His submissions for both components of this contest as well as his profile link will be featured in the group description for a month, his name and score will be included in the RSA hall of fame, and the group banner will soon be changed to congratulate him :D
Anyway, here are the results! Scores are averages of the individual scores given by each judge.
1. mnmwert - 8.5/10
2. Kyle Soliz - 8.1/10 (included bonus point for being the first submission)
3. Mr. Peabody - 6.9/10 - yours was actually really good but unfortunately you got deducted 0.5 for every time you broke the rules sooo ._.
Here are the discussions detailing the contest:
(initial contest - included large number of contestants)
(tiebreaker/final round - included contestants whose results are listed above)
I mean, for me, the top is basically cut off. Sorry if I seem a little pushy, just feel like it'll be better that way. :P
Love the app!!
1. Once I press play, the top banner needs to disappear — it shouldn’t require action on my part
2. I want my scores first when I open the app— not recommendations for bohemian rhapsody for the nth time
3. Notifications right now show up as “undefined”
Thank you and keep it up as we give developers feedback to improve!!
So there was a gay kid in my school.
He told me that he came out to his parents 4 months ago
His parents haven't talked to him since
It's sad that his parents are homophobes
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
Been busy with life but now I am back.
So the results are in for the I N T E R E S T I N G challenge, and thank you all who participated.
Buuuuuut a winner can't be determined yet.
Cause 3 people tied with a perfect average score of 30/30...
Congrats mnmwert, Kyle Soliz, and Mr. Peabody :P
For those wondering and would like to compare their results to those of other people:
Average score: 26.93/30
If you want to know your results, pm me and I'll send it to you. In order to respect everyone's efforts, I won't be posting all the results publicly
So next up...the FINALS :D
These three people are gonna do another mini challenge to determine who the TRUE winner is...and the challenge I came up with is pretty darn evil >:D
You are to compose a piece using any notes you want in 15 minutes or less (and again, set a timer and stop when it goes off just so you don't ruin your or others' fun :P).
But! You're not allowed to use the same interval twice (>:D). For example, once you've used a perfect 4th, you can't use that interval again (ascending or descending) for the rest of the piece.
Edit: k so someone asked if you could use the same interval in both hands (like on a piano) at the same time. I said yes...but ONLY AT THE SAME TIME. :P You can't use it in the right hand in one bar and use it in the left hand 4 bars later.
Deadline is this Sunday (April 28th).
Good luck! >:D
Here are all the winners of the RSA contests :D
Contest #1 - 30 minute composition
Task: to compose a piece in 30 minutes or less.
Date: October 2017
Contest #2 - Collaboration
Task: participants were paired up to compose a 1-minute long piece together.
Date: August 2018
Winners: Ethan Toavs and lolageman18
Contest #3 - I N T E R E S T I N G
Task: to recreate a challenge done by child prodigy composer Alma Deutscher (aka. "interesting" girl on TwoSet Violin). I used a random generator to create a string of 4 notes (A, Eb, B, F#), and participants used it to compose a piece in 1 hour or less. Because three users tied for first place, a finals round was held as a tiebreaker.
Date: April 2019
Tiebreaker task: to compose a piece in 15 minutes or less, but participants were not allowed to use the same interval more than once.
Finalists: Mr. Peabody, Kyle Soliz, mnmwert
I've done a couple of would you rather sets throughout the history of this group...so here's another one. :P This is "inspired" by the bringing up of Dookis's apology to the front :P
1. Have lordtrolln*gger plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it OR have Dookis plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it
(they both act the same and reupload scores with the title and composer's name changed, in an attempt to target a specific user. Just that lordtroll is extremely racist and Dookis does a lot of inappropriate sexual references)
2. Find out that everyone in this group but you actually collaborated on a giant prank and all of the trolls in RSA have actually been us all along OR find out that I'm actually behind all the trolls in RSA and have singlehandedly messed with all of you
3. Be the only group admin in a group that Dookis is regularly blowing up no matter what you try to do to keep him out or make him stop OR be the only group admin in a group of 5000 five year olds talking about things that five year olds like to talk about (assuming the 5 year olds can read/write). You can't choose to abandon your group :P
4. have a weird creepy user with a code username send you private messages about death in code OR have Musix send you private messages about the things he usually pm's people about. And you can't block the users
5. have those dress spammers spam 50 long dress ads (including pictures...though it's technically not possible as of now but still) on every single one of your scores OR have Musix's alts spam 200 different reasons on every single one of your scores on why they aren't Musix. And you can't delete the comments
This is supposed to be lighthearted (since everything is over), so hope you enjoy xD
So hear me out
Last summer was a golden age in RSA's history. Bountiful Poetry, Art, and Music was created during this peaceful period. It was beautiful, it really was, and I feel that it tragically came to an end during the first few school months. Then the Dark Age came: nothing much happened, "Musix Fox" was the biggest controversy, and everyone said they were waiting for something interesting. So, I wished it would become a Second Golden Age this summer. So here I am, watching RSA become pretty much a spam/crappost (gotta keep it PG) server, almost as content-less as the Discord Server.
For real though, we used to have about 5 or so discussions per day at most, with only like 2 being heavily commented on. It wasn't nearly as active, but it was usually people talking and communicating about their lives, or making jokes, or whatever i dont remember. Now I feel a whole bunch of peeps in this group are making silly little discussions of "lyric games" or whatever. Well, I say we have cool stuff once again.
So what do we do? Well, of course, we are gonna overthrow Rebecca Y. and implement a new communist regime with Rebecca Y. at its center. To do this, however, we will need to have a REVOLUTION 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO.
so who's on the train?
When I was littler I though FTW meant fuck the what
Hello! I am trying to add muted cymbal crashes to my marching cymbal part but there is no sound in MDL for this. Would I be able to add it myself or is this simply not possible? Sorry, I'm not very savvy with this program.
Im posting this rebelliously on a computer at a summer camp shhhhhh
any tips on being sneaky??