I’ve been playing saxophone for many years, but I’m still very bad at repairing it. Has anyone at least replaced some pads on sax or regulated something? Any experience on the topic, any suggestions or advice?
Hello It's me again. After composing piano sonata, waltz and etude. I'm trying to compose piano concerto. Here is my first attempt - piano concerto no.1 in G minor. In modified-sonata form, second subject was set in iv of G minor, Cadenza appears in development section.
I have a problem with my 8va/8vb Octave. If I place the 8va/8vb at a measure and extend it to 3 more measures, it only covers the 1rst measure I placed it at. Another problem I have with the 8va /8vb is when i'm at the end of my page and I want to extend it to the next page it will not extend to the next page. Any advice would be greatly helpful. :)
Long tones and Remington from the Foundations For Excellence For Bari And Alto Sax
Straight from the book, have fun, and warm up!!!
Just joined, and can't figure out how to place notes on the bar lines, all I get is rests:)
how do i get the little 3 under an eighth note when i make a score?
"March of The Heros" New Original March for 2 alto's, 1 Bari, 1 Tenor, 1 Soprano, And Mixed Percussion
New Original March for 2 alto's, 1 Bari, 1 Tenor, 1 Soprano, And Mixed Percussion
Please comment, favorite, and follow me for more NEW ORIGINAL SCORES.
Also check out my profile for some more great original scores for saxophone
Hellllo Everybodyy!!! I'm pretty excited to share with you this extremely simple tip on making string sections sound soooo much fuller!
Has anyone come across sheet music for the piano for this Loreena McKennitt song of remembrance?
Hello, i can find piano sheets for this music, i would like to have it complete. Could someone hep me please. Thanks.
I have to make a piece for a recital and i need an opinion of what sounds good and what doesn't:
Do NOT tell me what notes to change, just what parts sound like what to you.
Its called that because its literally 3 o'clock in the morning
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
Feedback is appreciated and feel free to perform it if you desire
Feel free to leave feedback and comment your thoughts
I know that this group isn't very active but I think it should be!
If we updated the profile image and background we could attract alot more newer people to share and express their ideas on saxophone.
I think its important also, to change the name to be inclusive to also military band saxophone. Military band is a very sepecial place in the history of the saxophone and such we should engage in that part of our history aswell!
What saxes does everybody play here? I play alto and baritone.
Which one is the game of the wallpaper?