How’s y’alls week been?
The title says it all. https://musescore.com/henryclemens/untitled-piano-solo
Musescore's customer support is horrendous. I have tried sending multiple emails which have all been ignored, and Musescore pro charges in annual $49 payments? I have tried to cancel my trial subscription after settling on a different website for transcription, and when that didn't go through, I was charged. I am a high school student and I am trying to dispute this, but Musescore's complete disregard for their customer base is disappointing for such an excellent website.
Hi all, I just uploaded another kpop cover: TXT - Crown!!
Please check it out!
Thank you :)
Me? 10/11 is my fair because I'm Homeschooled. I'm so blessed.
Hey, you know the music that plays with every pokemon movie right at the start with the pokemon logo coming up? "Pokémon Avant". Well I can't music sheets anywhere and I was wondering if someone over here is able to take a look into it. was looking for a marching band kind of arrangement.
If you got any idea's I'll be glad to hear them. :)
At this point of time, I am in 3-4: Madame Bwahstrella.
That would be awesome by my terms!!!
idk...here's some of mine. I'm borderline INTP and ENFP (borderline ENTP??) but I'm still an INFP so maybe you can still relate
- I am TERRIFIED of getting angry at people (I'm usually very passive unless it's online and someone steals my music or someone else's xD). So I hate confrontation.
- If someone doesn't respond to my texts/email, I start worrying if I said something wrong
- I also hate social situations when people aren't happy with me...I kinda just freeze up and don't know what to say/do.
- Pretty much I avoid conflict at all costs....
- when you're daydreaming and people ask you what you're thinking about...argh!!
- I'm always really afraid to talk to new people, but can't stop talking after we manage to get a conversation started
- Sometimes I talk too much about myself (I think) and start worrying that the other person has formed an impression of me as a self-centered jerk. So I ask them questions too but by then an impression has already been formed...and.......ugh...
- I keep procrastinating yet I always get everything done
- music wise, I always compose the majority of a piece in one or two days, and the rest can take anywhere from a few hours to a month xD
- I always recall awkward moments from several years ago and cringe at its pure awkwardness
- Do any of you act differently depending on who you're with???!!! Like I'm always acting natural and being me but it literally changes depending on the person I'm with. And then when I'm with two people that I act slightly differently with at the same time, part of me feels awkward cause I'm worried that at least one of the two people thinks I'm acting strange/different.
- you know when someone comes to talk to you...but you don't feel like talking to them...but don't know how to tell them...
- I'm afraid of talking on the phone to strangers...my family doesn't understand why, but apparently a lot of people also have this weird phobia...sooooo.......
idk if this stuff is even directly related to the INFP personality but since you guys all share my personality type, I figured I'd put this here :P
I'll start off with mine:
1. Einojuhani Rautavaara
2. Mamoro Fujisawa (Joe Hisaishi)
3. Gérald Olivieri
4. Dmitri Shostakovich
5. Salvador Navarra
Do what the title says, if you want.
Mine is SW-5820-1045-6140
If you like burgers join me in a great discussion of burgers
due to me not knowing how to write for any sort of bass or guitar. Sorry, guys! I'll work on something else.
On a side note, what's your favorite cereal? Mine is Oatmeal Squares.
The ultimate question 0-0
A violin is taken to hospital. The doctor examines her and says:
"There's nothing wrong with you. But you broke your bow. How did that happen?"
Violin: "I only remember the thunderous applause for the composer."
Doctor: "Do you remember his name?"
Violin: "No. I think he was on the first page of the sheet music."
This is a group to discuss logistics and to plan out or podcast episodes.
If you're here, congrats! You could be on an episode of our show!
Feel free to talk and suggest ideas, but for now we have a lot of side work to do before we get up and running. Let's get going.
I read the online handbook about drag-and-drop for images onto sheet music, but whenever I try, I can't. The photos are JPG or PNG, I made sure of it when I culled and processed my photos. Is this another Musescore 3 bug or is it just not implemented yet?