My spoon was sitting there, half in the bowl, and it slid in. It just happened 😐.
If a toy from toy story died, the kids wouldn't know so all of the other toys would have to watch children play with their corpses.
What other shower thoughts do you have?
What Is Multimedia – Multimedia comes from the word “multi” and “media”. “Multi” means many and “media” means hardware or software used for communicating (or transmition of the information). In this article we will make discussion about Multimedia Applications And Elements Of Multimedia.
Definition of multimedia
– Multimedia is the presentation of information in an attractive and interactive manner by using a combination of text, audio, video, graphics and animation.
1. Entertainment – The entertainment industry has used this technology the most to create real life like games. Several developers have used graphics, sound, animation of multimedia to create variety of games. One example is flight simulator which creates a real-life imaging. Many multimedia games are now available on computers. The children can enjoy these experiences, for example, they can drive cars of different variety, fly aircraft, play any musical instrument, play golf etc.
2. Edutainment – Many computer games with focus on education are now available. A simple example, in this case is an educational game which plays various rhymes for little kids.
3. Knowledge Transfer – The kind of application involve transmission of a piece of information with the maximum impact. This application is meant for academia and business both. Multimedia based teaching is gaining momentum and will become a powerful teaching aid in the near future. Multimedia is one of the best ways to provide short term training to the workers in a business house.
4. Public Access – Public Access is an area of application where many multimedia applications will soon be available. One such application may be the tourist information system, where a person who wants to go for a sight seeing trip may have the glimpse of places he has selected for visiting.
5. Bus Stand – Bus stands and Railway Stations are public places where people spend a lot time in waiting for their desired conveyance. Such waiting can become boring for people sometimes. Multimedia presentations can be used to entertain people in such situations.
6. Publishing Industry and Multimedia – Today the publishing industry has changed drastically because of availability of Multimedia. The publications which are meant for family such as newspapers family magazines etc. are giving real life experiences. for examole, the on-line news clipping are not only read but can also be experienced by seeing the video film associated with it.
7. Multimedia in a Bank – Bank is another public place where multimedia is finding more and more applications in recent times. People go to bank to open saving/ current accounts, deposit funds, withdraw money, know various financial schemes of the bank, obtain loans, etc. Every bank has a lot of information which it wants to impart to in customers. For this purpose, it can use multimedia in many ways. To tell the people about its various loan schemes, a bank can use a use of keyboard or mouse. touch touch screen system which does not require of fingers is erough.
8. Communication Technology and Multimedia Services – The advances of computing, communication and creation of relevant standards have lead to the beginning of an era where you will be provided with a multimedia facilities at home. May be in the form of an interactive T.V.
This is the second movement of my first piano Concerto
Critique is accepted and welcomed
So hear me out
Last summer was a golden age in RSA's history. Bountiful Poetry, Art, and Music was created during this peaceful period. It was beautiful, it really was, and I feel that it tragically came to an end during the first few school months. Then the Dark Age came: nothing much happened, "Musix Fox" was the biggest controversy, and everyone said they were waiting for something interesting. So, I wished it would become a Second Golden Age this summer. So here I am, watching RSA become pretty much a spam/crappost (gotta keep it PG) server, almost as content-less as the Discord Server.
For real though, we used to have about 5 or so discussions per day at most, with only like 2 being heavily commented on. It wasn't nearly as active, but it was usually people talking and communicating about their lives, or making jokes, or whatever i dont remember. Now I feel a whole bunch of peeps in this group are making silly little discussions of "lyric games" or whatever. Well, I say we have cool stuff once again.
So what do we do? Well, of course, we are gonna overthrow Rebecca Y. and implement a new communist regime with Rebecca Y. at its center. To do this, however, we will need to have a REVOLUTION 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO.
so who's on the train?
Hi guys, I've been really busy and have therefore not been very active recently. One of my friends recently joined musescore and has uploaded a composition hoping for feedback. As he is not a known user, he hasn't received many views so it would be great if someone could take a look at it and leave him some feedback!
So, some of you know that my brother is serving a mission. I email him every night telling him about how the day went. And every time, I’ll leave him a little “Thought of the Day” with some humorous/pointless random thought such as “What if chairs screamed in agony when only YOU sat on them?”.
Anyways, every Monday, the Thought of the Day is what I call “PUNDAY MONDAY”. I always leave him with an absolute stupid pun.
But, as weeks go on, I’m running out of ideas.
SO! I need your help. Just leave me any puns. No other jokes. Just need some puns that I can use for every Monday. :P
Also if some of you wonder why I haven’t checked the pun discussions in this group, it’s because I already have used all those puns pretty much. :P
for not having anything to say on here when im like the most social active and extroverted (secretly introverted shhhh). I just dont have anything to say. I want to talk to you all but again, i dont know what to say!!! HelP!!! WhaT IS WRoNG wiTh Me!!! WhY Am I LiKe tHis! ;-;
Sight read a piece in c double sharp harmonic minor, or b double flat harmonic minor?
When I was littler I though FTW meant fuck the what
I apologize to the following people for plagiarizing their scores:
The Virtuoso Pianist (even though I was not the Koodis, I initiated the madness that caused someone to create the Koodis, so I apologize any way).
I apologize to the following people for impersonating and mocking them:
mnmwert (micah miller)
Fia Goudes (I can't remember her user name)
and everyone else who I angered and put on edge who I don't remember their names
I am going to be a good Musescorer. If I start to step out of line, just gently correct me (I have multiple personality syndrome or something like that).
And could someone try to get the admins. to unblock Dookis Supreme. I would prefer that email for my account.
Thank You :)
Everyone, I've enjoyed being on here, and I've realized musescore has distracted me from what's really important, and I will sometimes check out what's going on, but nothing else.
Who's as excited as me??
Hi, this is my first time using musescore, here is my score "Lone Journey":
Tell me what you think!
So me and my friends were bored and decided to make a play about the Boxcar Children. It's supposed to be a musical, except we only have two songs and a poorly written overture (which is my fault)
If you could be so kind as to whip up a couple of songs (it doesn't matter whether it's instrumental or has lyrics, as long as it goes with the story, we'd appreciate it) We are just performing this for fun, so only our parents will see it, and we're just two families, so...yeah. You'll still receive all credit for the song.
Here's the summary if you haven't read it yet:
(Also, I can't call this off, or my sister will get a little mad and my friends will be disappointed after all they've done :P)
I want to know your favorite characters and why?