THIS IS OUR FIRST PVP BATTLE!
If Musix wins he has to pay how much Overlord asks Musix to pay,And vice versa
Btw Overlord for me I won’t ask you to pay anything :)
THIS IS OUR FIRST PVP BATTLE!
This is where we celebrate our victory and plan the next battle...and when it’ll be
Sorry everyone, but I won't be in these discussions anymore. I got on here for the music, and lately that's not been the object of Musescore to me at all! So, I won't be on here very much anymore... Thanks!
Did the following in the last two years:
1. Completely reversed Chunks of music and their inversion, as well as overlapping them (Is more an extreme form of something old than really new and isn't THAT useful LOL)
See: "Threnody for Synthesizer Voices"
2. Mixing the Locrian(M6) scale from Harmonic minor and descending Pentatonic scale out of the missing 5 notes to make an half-atonal scale
3. Creating a new Mode of Scales, which I call Augmented Mode and which breaks the octave, is consisting of a maximum of 7-8 (1 & 4 = 7), (2 & 3 = 8) different notes and is half-chromatic in nature, because of which no full seventh chord can be build with the notes in the scale (at least not in the 1st & 4th, haven't tried with the other 2 yet)
Mode Formula in note to note steps:
1.: 1 - 2 - b3 - #4 - 2 - b3 -#4 - 2
2.: 1 - b3 - #4 - 2 - b3 - #4 - 2 - b3
3.: 1 - #4 - 2 - b3 - #4 - 2 -b3 - #4
(4.: 1 - 2 - b3 - #4 - 2 -b3 - #4 - 2)
See: "March of the lonely soldier"
Do you think I should write a book about technique and theory in the future?
Something is attacking me...and neon is helping but
*gets pelted with another rock*
Beïng Pro (€49-/year) I still have free access to the iPad app (ca €39,-/year). But this is since I bought the iPad app (version 1.13) previously. My question is does a new Pro membership include the a iPad membership (or v.v.) or does you have to pay for both?
I realized today that, when I download a file from another user and select Music XML as download option, I don't get the compressed file but the uncompressed XML, but the file still has the extension ".mxl". The difference is obvious from the file size, too.
I remember that in the past, when using this download format, I got a compressed musicxml file which I could open without problems in MuseScore 2.3.2. The last time I did this was on Jan. 5 this year, so I'm not sure when this was actually changed.
Now, when I download using "MusicXML" option and I try to open the downloaded mxl file in Musescore 2.3.2, I get an error message:
"Kann Datei [my file name].mxl nicht lesen: ungeeignetes Format"
(Can't open [my file name].mxl: unsuitable format )
And the details say there was an error when reading Container.xml in line 1, column 1: unexpected end of file.
After I found out that I could see the xml when opening the downloaded file in Internet Explorer or text editor (which wasn't possible in the past), I tried and renamed the downloaded files' extensions from ".mxl" into ".xml", or ".musicxml", and both could be opened.
I just wonder why this was changed, because the compressed xml is so much smaller. Wouldn't it be possible at least to offer both the compressed and the uncompressed version?
I posted this here because it seems to be a download issue on the website.
- Update: When I download an older score with the MusicXML option, I get the compressed xml. Does it make a difference when the file was stored online?
The challenge is to name foods going down the alphabet. For example, someone would say "Apricot" and the next person would say "Banana" and then "Calamari" And so on. Once we get to Z, we start over. No foods can be used twice. Any food works. As long as it's considered a food by most people.
In my daily life, I see myself as a misfit. Sometimes, I wish I could read someone else's mind, and see if they see me as an amicable person. To know that one person that I see daily would actually want to be my friend would be the best thing I could ever ask for. Do you ever wonder what people think of you?
COMPLETED! MUSESWAP START!
NAME IN PROGRESS- FRISK
ELIZABETH ASHER- TORIEL
GET DUNKED ON EMBODIED- SANS
PIKABATA- W.D. GASTER
MICAH WOSILIUS- ALPHYS
COMIC SANS MS- METTATON
RELIKK22- GREATER DOG
ASIAN_PLAYS_YT- MONSTER KID
311199921o- MAD DUMMY
AMERICAN BACON- VARIOUS MONSTERS
SHADOW CHORDS- NICE CREAM GUY
CHARA_DREMMURR- SNOWDIN SHOPKEEPER
WADE YOUNG- GRILLBY
GASTER BLASTER MASTER - GLYDE
Well, if you don't want yours, just comment... or idk. Don't do anything, I guess. (EDIT: Like anyone is doing anything here anyway! *laughs bitterly, then tears up a little*
Mincerafte - firstname.lastname@example.org for general questions about MuseSwap (XD)
ಠ_ಠ - email@example.com
VGA - firstname.lastname@example.org
MakSelby01 - email@example.com for anything
Asian_Plays_YT - firstname.lastname@example.org
ZombiGir - email@example.com for sprites
Demilorddude - firstname.lastname@example.org (this is official too guys LEL)
rellik22 - email@example.com
Elizabeth Asher - firstname.lastname@example.org
Comic Sans MS wishes to remain anonymous, k?
NOTE: These are the official names of the songs! Not the names we are using!
1. Once Upon a Time (Name In Progress)
2. Start Menu (Name In Progress)
3. Your Best Friend (Mincerafte)
4. Fallen Down (Elizabeth Asher)
5. Ruins (Elizabeth Asher)
6. Uwa!! So Temperate♫
7. Anticipation (Elizabeth Asher)
8. Unnecessary Tension (Elizabeth Asher)
9. Enemy Approaching (Elizabeth Asher)
10. Ghost Fight (Demilorddude)
11. Determination (Name In Progress)
12. Home (Elizabeth Asher)
13. Home (Music Box) (Elizabeth Asher)
14. Heartache (Elizabeth Asher)
15. sans. (GDOE)
16. Nyeh Heh Heh! (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
17. Snowy (Asian_Plays_YT)
18. Uwa!! So Holiday♫ (Asian_Plays_YT)
19. Dogbass (Relikk22)
20. Mysterious Place (Relikk22)
21. Dogsong (Relikk22)
22. Snowdin Town
24. Bonetrousle (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
25. Dating Start! (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
26. Dating Tense! (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
27. Dating Fight! (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
28. Premonition (Asriel_Dreemurr_)
29. Danger Mystery (Asriel_Dreemurr_ and MakSelby01 Collab?)
30. Undyne (MakSelby01)
31. Waterfall (Asian_Plays_YT)
32. Run! (MakSelby01)
33. Quiet Water
35. Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap
36. Dummy! (311199921o)
37. Pathetic House (Demilorddude)
38. Spooktune (Demilorddude)
39. Spookwave (Demilorddude)
40. Ghouliday (Demilorddude)
41. Chill (Demilorddude)
42. Thundersnail (Demilorddude)
43. Temmie Village (FGFGFG)
44. Tem Shop (FGFGFG)
45. Ngahhh!! (MakSelby01)
46. Spear of Justice (MakSelby01)
48. Alphys (Micah Wosilius)
49. It's Showtime! (Comic Sans MS)
50. Metal Crusher (Comic Sans MS)
51. Another Medium
52. Uwa!! So HEATS!!♫
53. Stronger Monsters
54. Hotel (Comic Sans MS)
55. Can You Really Call This a Hotel, I Didn't Receive a Mint On My Pillow (Comic Sans MS)
57. Live Report (Comic Sans MS)
58. Death Report (Comic Sans MS)
59. Spider Dance (Musek)
60. Wrong Enemy !?
61. Oh! One True Love (Comic Sans MS)
62. Oh! Dungeon (Comic Sans MS)
63. It's Raining Somewhere Else (GDOE)
64. CORE Approach (Comic Sans MS)
65. Core (Comic Sans MS)
66. Last Episode (Comic Sans MS)
67. Oh My... (Comic Sans MS)
68. Death By Glamour (Comic Sans MS)
69. For The Fans (Comic Sans MS)
70. Long Elevator
71. Undertale (pie_safety)
72. Song That Might Play When You Fight Sans (GDOE)
73. The Choice (pie_safety)
74. Small Shock (pie_safety)
75. Barrier (pie_safety)
76. Bergentrückung (pie_safety)
77. ASGORE (pie_safety)
78. You Idiot (Mincerafte)
79. Your Best Nightmare (Mincerafte)
80. Finale (Mincerafte)
81. An Ending
82. She's Playing Piano
83. Here We Are (Micah Wosilius)
84. Amalgam (Micah Wosilius)
85. Fallen Down (Reprise)
86. Don't Give Up
87. Hopes and Dreams (Mincerafte)
88. Burn In Despair! (Mincerafte)
89. SAVE The World (Mincerafte)
90. His Theme (Mincerafte)
91. Final Power (Mincerafte)
92. Reunited (Name In Progress)
93. Menu (Full) (Name In Progress)
94. Respite (Mincerafte)
95. Bring It In, Guys! (Massive Collab)
96. Last Goodbye (Name In Progress)
97. But The Earth Refused To Die (MakSelby01)
98. Battle Against a True Hero (MakSelby01)
99. Power of "NEO" (Comic Sans MS)
100. MEGALOVAINA (GDOE)
101. Good Night (VGA)
I'm going to continue to put designated songs later. Also, I know some might be wrong, but I'm working, K?
I would like to be able to adjust the pitch of certain notes in a MuseScore file in a way that survives the conversion to midi. So far I have been making the changes in the inspector pane, under note properties, and they haven't been making it into the midi files. I have discovered the export RPNs option in preferences, but even with that checked the pitch adjustments don't make it through. I am wondering whether there is some other way to make the adjustment within MuseScore that might be recognised as midi, or some other export option somewhere (I am using MS3). I'd be grateful for any pointers.
My low D, E natural, G, A, F sharp all sound super bright.
Here is a requiem I've been working on. This is a rough draft so feedback is welcome. https://musescore.com/antonio_l_vivaldi/requiem_in_c_minor
Starving yourself out of depression or for fun then eating when it hurts actually makes you eat less, funny ain’t it? It makes me feel sick when doing that and I barely was able to finish my dinner even though I was hungry! I should do this more often! ;D
I think I have found an imposter website: musescore.com
Note that it does not have the https, but it has http. It is a completely different layout, but it acts the same way.
Since Musescore already has note entry and playback, are there any ideas in the works to create a full harmony tutor in musescore by mens of question and answer check.
Basically go through all the uk gradelevels and 1st year uni.
It is impossible to find anything on the Musescore site. It is the most confusing usergroup I ever came accross. Even impossible to find links to my old posts or find groups unless I search for my avatar which is about the only way to find them.