I'm fine with whatever.
So, I am a trumpet player (this is my 3rd year playing) who will be starting to play in the high school marching band next year! I would love to meet a few trumpet players who are around the same age and skill level as me. If thats you, lets talk!
I will update this weekly
Group is created today! Woohoo! *confetti and stuff falls from sky*
Eek! I forgot to do this yesterday. The group is already dying, so uhh… :o
@Jaybird1 is one of the first truly active members, I told him I would give him a shoutout here, so here you go :P
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
I got a new ligature, reeds, AND mouthpiece protector thingy.
Also, I learned how to flutter tongue!! (Not very well though.)
Congrats on earning your Eagle Scout! It is a high honor! Introduce yourself here. Things like: what was your Eagle Project? What were some of your favorite merit badges? Did you receive your Order of the Arrow award? Have a great time.
Just sayin' hi :) I'm new here...
Is there any fun BSA tunes I should do?
Welcome to the BSA group! Please state your current rank, and your favorite merit badges in order to get to know you a little more!
Hello fellow players,
i need your help in finding the right notes from the Song:
Left Boy - Bitte brich mein Herz nicht Baby
I would like to play the lead singing melody on the trumpet (cause its learn-able and one of my gf's favorit tracks).
since i have never done anything like thats i am having a little troubles, could you please help me with you experience and well trained ears?
so far i know:
concerpitch Key = Bb Minor ( which would be C Minor for B trumpet right?)
So far i am guessing:
Ab - Bb -Ab - Bb - C1 -Ab - Ab - Bb
Ab - Bb - Bb -Ab- Bb- F (x2)
or it it:
Eb - F - and so on?
Thanks a lot i know its a simple track but please help me :DD
Im looking for a piece to play for my C ocarina (12 hole) Any suggestions?
Please keep titles and discussions relevant to the group topic.
Please edit your title and/or discussion to achieve relevance.
A room for games and anything fun...
This is a place to exchange websites to get free music. The first one is www.freemusicscores.blogspot.com
I just got my melodica in the mail TODAY!! I am super excited to use it and am also confused on how to use it... someone help!
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
Hi everyone this is Qudrat Wasefi a Trumpet player that is a thousand miles away in Afghanistan.
Afghanistan is war-torn and partly destroyed.
I am from a country where you can not dream to be musician in such society.
We're so hopeless that even we are accepting this ridiculous thing that looks at the way world is in the 21th century, but our environment is still in the middle ages, so sorry for that.
by the way could you guys help me with the Trumpet addition solos and pieces?
What pieces have you recently played? and are working on now?