Hope y'all are having a great day!
Please check out my new piece for solo piano ( Rondo Comique):
FEEDBACK IS MORE THAN WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!
Hope y'all are having a great day!
So, I am a trumpet player (this is my 3rd year playing) who will be starting to play in the high school marching band next year! I would love to meet a few trumpet players who are around the same age and skill level as me. If thats you, lets talk!
Hi all, there used to be a flute piece titled "end credits", but it was taken down when the user's account got suspended. Does anyone else know what piece I'm referencing, and can anyone remake it? (I'm not too good in the composing area).
This is one of my first scores, so any and all feedback would be great (although preferably constructive criticism). Thank you!
Hi there! I have yet another piece I'm looking for feedback on (again, preferably constructive criticism, but hey). Please comment on the piece itself preferably, but idc if you post here either.
Consider joining https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects
This has been a paid political announcement.
I mean, yes join
But no, it has nothing to do with politics
I don't receive any compensation for this announcement
Except the warm glow of having you join our group.
Arranged from Debussy's Children's Corner: The Snow is Dancing, composed for piano, to be played in a string trio comprised of two violins and a cello. https://musescore.com/user/33097745/scores/5725409
What are your guys' feelings towards it?
just comment anything
OK maybe something else XD lol
My four friends and I are choosing to do Solo/Ensemble for our orchestra and it's our job to find music, which i'm sure you know, is very hard. So does anyone have any suggestions? The only requirements are for it too be a quartet w/ only violins. :D
Comments welcome.... A piece for String Quartet... plus I have a number of new pieces with some strings... (Lauda Anima Mea Dominum)
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
This group is meant as a gathering place for aficionados of Zappa and other related groups. Share transcriptions. Share arrangements. Talk about mustaches (and other stuff). Try to share new stuff (just make sure it's really good). Don't get hurt.
Approved people to share transcriptions/arrangements of (subject to change):
Frank Zappa, Dweezil Zappa, Steve Vai, George Duke, Captain Beefheart, and Jean-Luc Ponty.
I've never touched a violin, viola or a cello, let alone played one. However, there are some emotions that can only be conveyed through their sound. That's why I made this piece.
It is a tribute to my deceased grandfather and was made on the same day of his death. Hope you enjoy it.
I’ve had lots of people comment this my composition has very difficult chords for the instruments, and that the slurring is decent, but could be improved. Could you give me advice on what to change and what to keep?
Thanks in advance.
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
Ive updated my account (hope u like it)
i will be changing my profile picture evry week if i feel like it.