i got a nice song to add but i don't know how
You should check it out... ;}
I have got two songs ready from castle crashers can i add them. if so how?
Hey guys! Guess what?!?!?! Me family surprised me for Christmas by getting tickets to see The Zelda Sympthoy! Outstanding! They did so good on breath of the wild covers! But, there is 2 zelda sheet music books and one of them has the breath of the wild theme! And like all of Skyward sword. but finally! A Nintendo Licensed Sheet music for breath of the wild!
I was requested a brass quartet arrangement for a Stardew Valley song (the arrangement is here : https://musescore.com/user/5174461/scores/3443856). However, I know close to nothing about theses instruments. I asked the "requester" (is that a word ?) for some feedback but it's been something like a month so I'm not sure I'm gonna get any... I'd still like to finish this arrangement properly so here I am seeking feedback :)
I've already been searching the web for advices but I'm not sure theses replace real experience with the instrument.
Some of my worries / concerns :
Some things may be weird, unplayable, and so on. The song is very rhythmic focused, so I think it's important every player can play his/her part very accurately, or the whole thing will
feel unstable - which is why it's not a good thing if some part are weird to play (some percussions would remove this concern, but it wouldn't be a brass quartet arrangement then)
More precisely :
- if there's not enough time to breath
- if a part isn't in the good range for the instrument (too high / too low / makes thing too difficult)
- if a part is just too quick to be played accurately
- if a part is too tiring for the player
- if a part is assigned to the wrong instrument (another instrument would play the part more easily)
In particular :
- measure 5-9 : not sure whether tuba or trombone has the easiest time for this part. It seems to be more in tuba's range but can definitely be played a bit higher if needed.
- measure 10-17 : same as above for tuba/trombone (for both parts). Also I removed a lot of stuff from the bass line (played by trombone) in order to make it more playable, but maybe that's not enough or is not necessary
- measure 18+ for trumpet : is that even remotely playable for trumpets ? Is it too tiring on the long run ? (i.e. I should switch the trumpets often, or even shorten the whole thing because it repeats a lot in the original song)
- measures 26-33 for tuba : is that too quick ?
Thanks a lot !
How long have you guys been playing trumbone? you are good at writing songs so I was wondering.
Musescore World Championship
An international composers competition open to competitors from across the world, representing their nations.
Hey, guys! If you like to compose, join this group! Composers are wanted! Join now! :D
Can someone make Take On Me for trombone in bass clef? I've seen a quintet but it was in the wrong key
Hi. Why. Hi. I new. ANNOYING DOG RULES! basically. hi...
I really want a trombone solo for Either
-Wolf is Sheep's Clothing. By Set it off
-Partners in Crime. By Set if off
-Why Worry. But Set it off
-Sarcasm. By Get Scared
I REALLY Love these songs and it would mean the world to me if someone made one of the following. Please and Thank you (If you made one)
Hey everyone! Check out this new group!
Can someone please make the song Broken by Seether?
I'd just like to congratulate the group for hitting 100 members :D
Hey guys! Everyone here should join the group listed above. When over 60 members are in that group there will be a competition in that group for a prize. So please join it!
Hey, I am looking for remixes of Minecraft and Zelda. I would like to have songs from Minecraft be MIXED WITH zelda, so that in one song you can recognize "That's Minecraft!" and "That's Zelda". If you want to try, please do, and then tell me here with a link in the comments!
Here is the resource pack, if you want to check it out:
Thanks for considering!
-Wolfframe Von Winchester
Hey everyone! I just got pro and I'm super excited to continue to make music! Just one problem.... I'm starting to run out of ideas, so does anyone have any request? This can be from the Mario series too.
Post anything Breath Of The Wild Whether it's been out for a while or you just did it, put it on! :D
So, yeah basically what the subject is.... put it on! Especially if it's for a piano solo. :) I want to kinda make a Breath Of The Wild album in our group. :)
Hey, so I got an arrangement of the Temple Of The Theme coming, and I want to know how to post it through Our team. If one of you could tell me that would be great! Thanks!