Please give a listen to this link:
What do you think about it?
hey, any suggestions you could make of this would be appreciated https://musescore.com/user/26808935/scores/5388852
Hi, I'm Jonathan, I'm 15 years old and I'm doing classical music. I hope you like my fantasy in D minor.
I noticed nobody created sheet music for the piece on this site and this probably my favorite song of this anime so i here it is hope it can let you know of some interesting keys and cool melodies that i really like.
This is an original piece I've been writing. Its a work in progress, only two of four movements. I would really appreciate some feedback
Put your New Year's resolutions (if you do that) and what presents you get!
I hope for this group to get to about 50 members by 2020!
If you have anybody that you would like to invite, please list their names here, or if you would rather make a new discussions for it, it's all your choice!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
I got a suggestion about maybe finding a new name. And I have no ideas. So, if you have an idea and what we could do for a name. Please let me know. I'd like this to be a group project!
Just wonderin' if u've found anything interesting would love to know! invite your friends too
if u think they might enjoy this group, post their names and then we will invite them!!!
Looking to increase sales of your sheet music , join Mandek Music Publishing today! Create a new steam to you sales funnel and reap the benefits. We will optimize your publication to achieve the desired results. We don't claim to be better than anyone else, but will provide you with a legitimate and reputable channel to convert visitors to sales. Visit our website at
and take a peek at what we have to offer. Contact us through our chat inbox on our website.
or directly upload your music for publishing on the page below
Hellllo Everybodyy!!! I'm pretty excited to share with you this extremely simple tip on making string sections sound soooo much fuller!
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
Which one is the game of the wallpaper?
hey Theisther, can please make the anime killing bite's OP for me please