I'm super bored and need a laugh...post a joke on here with the answers. LOL
I'm on steam feel free to add me.
Hi there! I have yet another piece I'm looking for feedback on (again, preferably constructive criticism, but hey). Please comment on the piece itself preferably, but idc if you post here either.
Hello, all! Since Phia_Jo left, and I haven't found time to update this group myself, I'm considering closing the Group of Groups. That said, if you guys still find this useful, I'll keep it up. But I'd like to know that, otherwise it's just another dead group. Comment below if you'd like it to remain, otherwise I'll close it in a month or so. Thanks!
Just make a list of Random things.
Try to not repeat things.
Also no spam obviously.
So when making the list follow this groups rules on comments please.
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 11
Next Season: Page 133
Count breakers for Season 11:
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 11 (records start at 10):
1. I am violaperson ruler of violas and rhinos, 27: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=127#comment-5118324
2. CountryHomes, 22: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=125#comment-5108519
3. NightOwl27428, 11: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=125#comment-5114561
4. tPenguinLTG, 10: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=124#comment-5108038
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
Records for Season 10: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=121#comment-5097112
I'll start: 1
If you guys want to play smash bros with me I use discord to communicate and I am usually on the Super Smash Central discord. Please join and have fun playing Smash. :)
This game is a number game... obviously. Girls will try to count up, boys will try to count down (they can even go into the negatives if need be if girls begin extremely poorly). We start at 0. If you are transgender, agender, non-gender, etc., just pick male or female and stick with it for this game to lessen the confusion. No posting twice in a row.
EDIT:When girls reach 200, we will have to count down, and guys will count up.
EDIT 2.0: GIRLS ARE COUNTING DOWN NOW..
EDIT 2.5: Once girls reach -200 or guys reach 300, we will reverse directions again to where guys count down and girls count up.
Female user: 1
Male user: 0
Female user: 1
Other female user: 2
Male user: 1
Female user: 2
And so on... for ever and ever...
Write a solo for violas!
Winner becomes an admin!
Sounds simple enough!
Put link to the score in this discussion.
I will Judge them.
I will pick one to two winners
There will only be one winner
My Pro account expired and three random scores I uploaded were hidden. It would be considerate to allow people to actually choose which ones to hide. The 5 score limit is already unbelievably backwards in 2019 but that's a story for another day.
Then you might be interested in this group:
What's you favorite major key? Mine's D major followed by E major.
in my opinion browsing and searching for sheet music is very unpleasant.
There are just a few too basic options to filter, no advanced search or a sort by name option.
Inside groups there is nearly no option to search, sort or filter.
I'm looking for things like "multi tag filtering", "regular expression like searching" or sorting by name, complexity, rating...
As there is more and more sheet music getting uploaded, this is getting more important each day. Even today I feel a bit like lost in a moutain of sheet music.
Is there any improvement planed concerning this topic?
Here's the form:
The symphonies will be ranked on how many people vote for each one. No voting twice. Also say, '(composer's last name), Symphony No. x' with correct capitalizations so that it is easy to collect the results.
Results so far:
1. Beethoven, Symphony no. 5 (2 Votes)
(tied) 2. Beethoven, Symphony no. 9 (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Berlioz, Symphonie Fantastique (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Mozart, Symphony no. 41 (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Dvořák, Symphony no. 9 (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Prokofiev, Symphony no. 2 (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. J. C. Bach, Sinfonia in G Minor, Opus 6 no. 6 (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Haydn, Symphony no. 43 (1 Vote)
Composer results so far:
1. Beethoven (3 Votes)
(tied) 2. Berlioz (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Mozart (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Dvořák (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Prokofiev (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. J. C. Bach (1 Vote)
(tied) 2. Haydn (1 Vote)
my favorite is sci-fi, Fantasy, Mystery/horror, and occasionally comedy.