This is my first string composition and honestly its not very good, I can't put my finger on what I need to improve and how to improve it though. Any and all tips help a TON. Thank you.
Hello! I've posted in this group a few times and I am a young composer in high school. My name is Ryan Guerra, and I still have no idea what the hell I'm doing.I would love any tips, notes or ideas anyone can offer, I want to learn as much as I can. Check out my music here! Thank you.
What is your favourite:
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)
So my school is trying out a new program this year based off of a suggestion I brought forward, by starting a jazz choir. I figured I'd help cement it a little bit by bringing some arrangements and compositions forward so that they'd have something to sing. Tl;dr, here's my first choral composition, any constructive feedback is greatly appreciated!
Join my new banana group. Sure to be lots of sweet yellow slippery fun (whatever that means).
Please add modern songs as je ne parle pas français or treasure and son one... So please do it. It will be more attractive for the news people. Thank you very much if you do it!!!
I was sent a canned support email reply when sending a proven major catastrophic bug in V3 (tested Arch v3.2.3 latest build as an experienced Musescore user, developer, ui expert), which is preposterous and certainly not a solution. MuseScore 3 down the toilet, former v2 users sophisticated work scores inclusive of custom soundfont usage/mixer settings, essentially destroyed and not compatible with v3 - Warning to serious digital composers or people wishing to "save and preserve" their work with MuseScore.
#1 imported scores with soundfonts settings, patches (part properties + mixer patches/instruments) are either not retained or totally broken. And it's kind of a problem when you hit "load from score" in the Fluid soundfonts menu and then do not get a listing of the name of your saved soundfonts correctly. Blunder Developer Fail 101.
#2 patches under mixer are all reset to whatever default instruments is set in the first soundfonts. ALL SETTINGS LOST in v3 on opening a v2 score.
This is a nightmare and unrecoverable blunder.
"Soundfonts" previously saved to score do not correctly "load from score" and several scores i checked have missing or incorrect mixer patches [lost settings] or other mangled settings.
these open fine in v2 not v3
Contacted email support and wax given a total jerkwad ahole canned response to go to forums for help? Really? Huh, I suppose after years of using MuseScore now with 100+ scores, all set, verified and tested in v2 with proper settings as well as.. professional experience with ui/user experience, development and being an extremely proficient tech/web/application user that this is right way to go.
I tested on the latest build of v3.2.3 Arch.
Let's see if we can get any response beyond some stray moron or musescore cuck forum troll who think they want to challenge me or want to defend a total jerkwad group/company who obviously saw my email and decided to send me a BS request.
Way to destroy independent composers important work, some crucially saved with soundfonts, settings - now lost - we all can't afford to hire orchestras or ensembles you total idiots- Musescore destructive, unhelpful and irresponsible people behind them who obviously did not bother to test their build, nor can field email issues.
I recommend to revoke your support if you care about a serious tool of music scoring and preservation - MuseScore based on their completely blow-up absent support response don't care and worse have no integrity whatsoever.
Go pro?? How about No. At this point I hope MuseScore crashes and burns forever. All my work lost.
Time for someone else with responsible developers and integrity and user support steps in. What a joke, what can a community forum do on the technical end - nothing.
The only thing MuseScore can do now, it get one of their little cuck troll users to attempt to defend the situation on a forum, further deflecting and ignoring.
Those composers who can't hire an orchestra, an ensemble or ar a$$-kissed in the establishment sort of relied on using this software to preserve and demo output their work - the result - totally screwed over, digital scores mangled, “labels”/settings all lost from version 2. The reward for supporting MuseScore and being stabbed in the back and ERASED.
And MuseScore's answer - canned support reply to just go to forums for support and see the usage guide I am already an proficient (and of course I mentioned this in my email).
Moneygrubber, destructive scam artist company/developers who didn't even bother testing their application fully to v3, destroy older version users work and they think it's ok obviously.
MuseScore = ANTI-MUSIC/ANTI-INDIE COMPOSER, convert destructive application set to destroy work on further releases. No excuse.