I will say mine if someone says my fav.
What are we doing here?
I made this composition for Twoset Violin Application.
im starting rp for people that wanna know about undertale or love in general all ocs are welcome and just start
what is your opinion on this? what are your suggestions?
Here is the first piece that I have composed for piano. I am a violinist, so this was fun. Please criticize my work so that I can improve myself; I really would like to compose more pieces on the piano.
Here is the piece: https://musescore.com/user/10904501/scores/5565813
Have any of u guys had Writer's Block when composing and how do you stop it?
Halfway through composing a piece i will delete it thinking it is bad.
I decided to write a piece with 3 completely random songs to challenge myself. I believe it will help me in the future when I write professionally and need to transition between movements.
Please critique this piece! Or at least some feedback (thoughts, opinions, requests) would be nice.
If you stick around for updates, expect a big run after where Moonlight Sonata left off. It will help to transition back into Hymn of Acxiom.
- The harp part is a sound effect, not an actual part to be played
- All diddled phrases are to be played as normal rolls
- I will update sticking soon
- This piece will eventually come full circle and will end with the ending of the first unoriginal piece
- I changed all the settings so the sheet music would look as close to Sibelius as possible, but they don't go through well online
- I used two soundfonts
- Hymn to Acxiom
- La Marseillaise (French National Anthem, only minor section)
- The second half of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata mvmt. 3
I am looking for a Police Whistle sound I need for an old Sci-fi score I want to revise.