Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?
Hey everyone, I am working on rewriting a piece but after opening MuseScore the next morning after working on the piece a bit, I get no sound playback at all. Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance, Lukas
I've had this tune in my head for a bit and finally was able to extend upon it. I'm wondering how I can improve it and make it the best it can be.
This is the first score I have uploaded on this site and can essentially be described as an agglomeration of different ideas tied up into one 4-movement piece. This piece is not yet complete and I'd love to hear your honest opinions as well as any suggestions for how I can improve my skills as a composer or the piece in general. As a final note, thank you for listening!
What instruments do you play?
Hope y'all are having a great day!
Please check out my new piece for solo piano ( Rondo Comique):
FEEDBACK IS MORE THAN WELCOME AND MUCH APPRECIATED!
still, a work in progress need feedback and a name for the piece I'm open to ideas I'm not going to get offended if you say it's not that good
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
Under The Sky....