😱..... 😨..... 😴😴😴😴.. 🎆😀
La robe de bal représente la pureté et l'innocence. Comme son nom l'indique, la robe de bal typique est la robe à la taille fine et à la jupe en boule. Le style de la robe de bal et les robes de mariée à manches longues ressemblent à la princesse dans l'histoire de conte de fées. Cette robe a un joli look et vous fait ressembler à une belle princesse lors de votre grand jour.
Il existe des robes de bal dans différentes conceptions, y compris sans bretelles, sans bretelles, à manches longues et décolleté en cœur. Il existe une silhouette de robe de bal différente pour chaque femme. Et cette robe type convient particulièrement aux femmes en forme de poire
, car elle peut faire ressortir votre taille minuscule et en même temps, il est bon de cacher la partie inférieure de votre corps.
En choisissant un tissu en mousseline de soie, vous pouvez avoir un look classique et élégant. La plupart des filles aiment les lacets et les perles qui correspondent à l’aspect général de la robe de mariée. Les jupons en taffetas, organza et tulle rendent la jupe plus belle et plus glamour. Si vous aimez les décorations bling
robe blanche fille communion
, vous pouvez choisir des robes joliment décorées de perles ou de cristaux. Si vous préférez un style simple, vous pouvez opter pour des robes de bal sans ornements ou avec des accents de couleurs.
what type of string instrument do you guys play?
alto is better
What are your thoughts on it?
I can not understand Transgenderism.
If you are born a girl, you are a girl. Nothing can change that.
If you are born a boy, you are a boy. It's not that hard to understand.
But that is why we debate about it so please show me the other side of this argument.
Today marks the release of MuseScore Piano Roll. Piano Roll is a popular and convenient method to display piano notation in a way that not only simplifies learning a new piece for novice musicians who lack a teacher, it also beautifully visualizes each score.
(Video captured from https://musescore.com/classicman/scores/33715 )
Give it a try by simply clicking on the Piano Roll icon now available on all solo piano scores. Be sure to tell us what you think in Improving MuseScore.com!
All of these improvements are designed to not only make MuseScore.com the most valuable resource online for sharing and discovering great musical works but for learning them as well.
We hope you’ll be as excited about this new feature as we were to create it for you, and as always we look forward to your feedback.
This is just the first of an exciting series of updates and releases for MuseScore PianoRoll; we're already hard at work on improving the experience!
Being tired from all the murder-gay-drugs-AIDS nonsense, I decided to get into a really relevant topic for debate.
My thesis statement: MARVEL IS A FANTIASTIQUILLION TIMES BETTER THAN DC!!!!! DEATH TO SUPERMAN!!!!!! LONG LIFE FOR IRON MAN!!!!
I Will Soon Be Deleting All Of The Scores I Currently Have Uploaded So I Can Make 1 Big Score With All My Created Music.
Ok, I am trying to make a score with different instruments, but I realized I needed another instrument. Any idea how to add it instead on copy and pasting it to a new score? If there is a shortcut, please reply:D! If not, that should be fixed in an update. Thank you!
"I'll save you!"
(Insert more below.)
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
https://musescore.com/howard_c_/tchaikovsky_1812_overture, the title, composer, instrument names, tempos and stave texts are all written in High Tower Text, but it was changed to another font which looks really dumb. I wonder why this happened, and can this be fixed? Because some time ago Georgia had the same problem but now it seems to be fixed. I suppose many other fonts have the same problem as well...
I recently searched for "A Whole New World" Piano music sheet from the movie "Aladdin" but one day after, it is all gone for copyright?
I can't seem to find a decent one anymore around the internet that is free. Anyone willing to share? Thank you.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Splatoon 2
3. Paper Mario Wii
4.. Super Mario Galaxy
Love the app!!
1. Once I press play, the top banner needs to disappear — it shouldn’t require action on my part
2. I want my scores first when I open the app— not recommendations for bohemian rhapsody for the nth time
3. Notifications right now show up as “undefined”
Thank you and keep it up as we give developers feedback to improve!!
I just started playing alto sax last week for a summer program and I think all in all it’s an easy instrument to start off on (maybe because I have been playing clarinet for 3 years). But I am still struggling with holding it. It’s very heavy and sometimes my thumb is swollen from holding it. My friend who has been playing alto sax for 4 years says my sax is bigger than hers. I’m sure its alto because my music teacher gave it to me and I can’t switch it out for a different one. Does anyone have any tips on how to hold the sax? Thxxx and I appreciate it- Flutinetist ^~^