I'm looking for a violin version of this song but all what I have found so far are piano sheets. Can anyone help me?
Can someone get me the sheet of song "kun faya kun" from the bollywood movie "Rockstar"?
I'm not a brass player, I'm a violinist. I'm just writing for myself with MuseScore, trying to build my composition and orchestration skills. How do you decide which tuba to use in compositions? Wikipedia says that some tubas are more commonly used in UK, the other is more commonly used in US. If I ever have a real player to write for, then I'll write for that persons instrument. Until that happens, can you give me any suggestions, comments etc? (I posted one of my composition exercises , with a tube, to this group, it's the variations on Swanee river) Thanks.
Ever wanted to get paid just to drum, talk about drumming, think about drumming - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest community for musicians, is looking for a Community Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Comfortable speaking on camera (instructional video, webcasts, interviews, etc.)
- Proficient with all forms of social media
- Experience with video or audio a definite plus
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related activities and content on Musescore.com
- Responsible for user growth and increased engagement within percussion segment
- Propose YOUR ideas for innovative solutions to reach goals
- Manage the development of MuseScore Drumline 2.0 (next generation of current product https://musescore.org/en/mdl)
- Be engaged in entire MDL development process - design, built, launch, support
- Manage relationships with percussion brands and influencers
- Have freedom to solve complex tasks and use non-standard approaches.
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to daniel@muses**re.com with subject - Community Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Please listen and tell me what you think. I want to know if I should keep writing or not.
So, I'm going into 6th but I feel like my level is somewhere near 8th grade, so can anyone suggest any intermediate/advanced viola pieces? And yes, I'm learning Bach's 1st cello suite. Thanks :)
Hey guys I just remastered one of my old percussion pieces with some new music software I have. I also added a choral background to make it more interesting. I could use some feedback on this piece. Thanks for checking!
Hey guys, I'm back after a bit of a hiatus for summer school and work but i can't decide on the song i want to arr. next. i have a few that I have been wanting to do but i can't seem to stay focused on just one of them. so if you all could give me some feed back on which you would like to hear that would be greatly appreciated. Take a look at my Previous arrangements and see what you would like to hear next.
Weight of the World - Nier Automata
Sincerely - Violet Evergarden
Miraculous Autumn - Tobias Holm *will be more of a small scale duet/trio*
Ninelie - Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress
This Game - No Game No Life
I am a percussionist who loves to write percussion parts, but there is a issue that bugged me for a very long time - there are only few cymbal sounds/notations.
I believe that one way that an arranger could make the music lively is through usage of various cymbals. However, Musescore is stuck with only few cymbal sounds and they are extremely basic (splash, crash, china, HH, hand crash). My suggestion is that more cymbals should be added through MDL. Marching art is one of the fields of music that uses heaps of cymbals, and MDL is a great chance to elaborate on Musescore's depressing number of cymbals.
Here are some of my suggestions:
- Cymbal chokes
- Swish knocker (sizzle)
- Cymbal rolls + gong roll
- Zil-bel, bell plate, ect.
- More splash (china, trashformer, ect.)
Adding these cymbals will definitely make the marching band/DCI arrangement very lively and interesting to listen to.
I have installed Musescore 2.3 and MDL 1.1, but nothing I do seems to get the new sounds to work with my old scores. For some reason, saving to score does not work. What do I need to do?
Wich soundfont do you recommend for string quartet?
Hey guys, i've been taking my High school's show and putting it into musescore so we can have an audio version to practice with personally, but I am struggling with the drumline. Here is the score: https://musescore.com/user/7466921/scores/5199475#comments if anyone knows why I can't upload the drumline parts please let me know!
I play 14 how many in total do all of you play?
Hi Looking for this violin sheet music for my Daughter. anybody could help in this regard,
If anyone has any that sound good I would really appreciate it!
A personal request for a song that wont be shared on musecore.
I've been working with Musescore's software to write music for my drum line group, but when we go back to play the music the Unison Bass Clicks and Hits are always silent? Does anyone know a solution to make them have the sounds they're suppose to?
spare a second for my second piece https://musescore.com/user/29366295/scores/5188929
Do you typically try to support users here or in the general support forums? MDL looks good so far. But navigating Musescore's website is rather lame especially trying to search for specific problems. I'm having better luck with Google using inurl:musescore.com
Just wondering if you guys have an inside hack for support, or are you just paining through reading all of the support forums looking for MDL related stuff.
Here is a support question for you guys:
Hi, I'm a cellist. I need new music, and I don't want easy music, but not hard either. Please post links of Musescore compositions for cello solos that fit this description!