Hi guys I just started playing alto sax about 2 months ago and could anyone post any easy sax music, thx😀
Hope you're having a great day!
I started a new suite for solo piano right hand.
Check it out:
It's really subpar compared to my other works , but i hope you like it!
Hey guys !
It's been a while since I haven't composed, but I'm happy to share with you the two new pieces I made !
Feel free to give me your feedback :)
Prelude in C minor : https://musescore.com/user/28075548/scores/5798463
Fantaisie : https://musescore.com/user/28075548/scores/5798597
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
i don't know
Hey! this is the first serious composition I've made, and I could use some feedback :)