(This is a side project) Im 13 and mainly play piano but I am attempting to compose a symphony, please provide feedback
This is my first concerto I've attempted to make, I've been playing piano for about 7 years now, I started when I was 6, so expect this to be a garbage concerto. Please tell how it is so far, Thank you
Before musescore came up with the way to directly upload custom audio, going through Youtube was the only way to be sure the piece you post on musescore had the sound that you want others to hear. I have used that method. It is not as simple as uploading custom audio and does require a few more steps. Going through Youtube should work with the mp3 that you get from your buddy. The way to do it is as follows:
1. First you need a way to make a video. I have Movavi Video Editor.
I import my mp3 sound into the video editor. I also need a jpg picture to go with the mp3. Then, I click on export video
as an mp4.
2. Next I upload my mp4 to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/upload
and publish the uploaded video at youtube for public viewing. Be sure to copy the link they give you for your
3. Then upload your score at musescore. At this point, it won't have the right sound.
4. When you look at your uploaded score online at musescore score, you need to click on the three dots on the upper right of the page. This brings up a dropdown menu. Click on "manage audio sources." Click on this and a page comes up that gives you the option to "add an audio track." Click on this.
5. A page comes up that prompts you for your youtube URL, so enter it.
6. This should attach your Youtube video to the score. Be sure click on save at the bottom. You also have the option of having the video shown or hidden with just the audio sound associated with your score.
7. Now when you look at your score on musescore, it should indicate that it has a video attached. My https://musescore.com/user/127542/scores/5536063 has a youtube video attached, for instance.
8. And if all these steps aren't enough, guess what, sometimes it doesn't work and you need to start all over again.
I know it is cumbersome but as far as I know, this is really the only way to make sure your listeners hear that mp3 quality sound when they look at your score.
I reached the 50 followers milestone. Now just to finish my 50 follower special composition. I can't promise when it will be done but right now I'm halfway through it.
Hi! It would be absolutely enthralling if you would check out these scores. Unfortunately, my scores did not upload perfectly onto here, though they did upload perfectly on piano shelf. If you want to print the music out, then please visit those links, which I will provide.
Hey guys! Can I ask you about your equipment on which you play. I would like to buy good learning equipment but I do not know what to choose.
Hi, I added my first score.
If you don't know already, I am now almost at 50 followers. Currently I have 39 followers so just 11 more and I will have reached the 50 follower mark. I had maybe like 4 followers 2 years ago. So clearly, I'm doing something right. My most recent score called The Storm just brought me 2 more followers. I suppose they followed me hoping to someday see the entire suite that I plan on The Storm being a part of. That suite I call Weather Music. Maybe I should compose another part of the suite for that 50 followers mark, upload it when I reach 50 followers, and then whenever I have finished the suite, upload it in its entirety.
If you want to listen to what I have so far of The Storm, here it is:
It just so happens that I have been getting rain for 3 days straight here in Ohio.
Update 1: 6/18/2019
Oh my goodness, 4 followers in a single day. That is a record for me, I am now at 43 followers. I don't know if the follower milestone or finishing the composition will come first. If the follower count does come first, that's fine. I'm not pushing myself to finish the 50 follower composition.
Update 2: 6/19/2019
Wow, 5 followers in 1 day. I don't think I will finish my 50 follower composition before I reach 50 followers. Often my composition process is slow, so don't be surprised if a week has passed and I still haven't finished the composition yet. I will get it done when I get it done. I emphasize quality over quantity with my compositions.
Update 3: 6/24/2019
I'm just 1 away from reaching the 50 followers mark. As for the composition, I'm about halfway through composing it.
Hi everyone :)So I need to choose my best rondo I composed for practicing it in my summer holiday (I know sometimes composers don^t know how to play their own pieces) so I need your help. All 3 rondos are in my profile but I will leave the links here for easy access. Thanks to all the people who read this and helped me:) Love you all <3
Welcome to the new Vocal Music group. Please starting adding scores so we can listen and have a lot of fun!
I'm currently working on two transcriptions for one hand (3 actually, but the third is paused currently):
1. Mazeppa (S.137)
2. Grande Valse Brilliante (Op. 34 no. 1)
3. Nocturne Op. Posthum in C-Minor
All these are pieces by famous composers transcribed for one hand...
Could I share those in this group?
Also, could I share my exact copies of the Douze Grandes Ètudes S. 137
(which I'm currently working on)?
Thx in advance,
im starting rp for people that wanna know about undertale or love in general all ocs are welcome and just start
pleaz spam discussions