I know I do.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
I have been composing a polonaise in Bb for the past few days. The A section of the polonaise is what I have written down. The A section of the A section is what my first few questions are about and is the exclusively diatonic section. The B section of the A section is more chromatic. I am asking these questions because they came up to me after listening to my own polonaise a few times.
1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.
Hi all, there used to be a flute piece titled "end credits", but it was taken down when the user's account got suspended. Does anyone else know what piece I'm referencing, and can anyone remake it? (I'm not too good in the composing area).
This is one of my first scores, so any and all feedback would be great (although preferably constructive criticism). Thank you!
Hi there! I have yet another piece I'm looking for feedback on (again, preferably constructive criticism, but hey). Please comment on the piece itself preferably, but idc if you post here either.
just comment anything
OK maybe something else XD lol
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
Ive updated my account (hope u like it)
i will be changing my profile picture evry week if i feel like it.
I'm looking for some sheet music for a talent show in my school if anyone could make some songs?? We had an idea of Don't Stop Believin', Or Livin' on a Prayer with..
2 bass (strings)
If anyone could help with this that would be amazing
Kindly help me to check this Piano song fit how much % fit with MuseScore sheet link Piano https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiD9yE2tRIc&fbclid=IwAR2nZiYAnhKjb1Ppgdln2dv_89N4rulxbdwhlGGxF-oYSZNa-eKI_ez0Z84 MuseScore sheet link https://musescore.com/user/30835864/scores/5709289
Kindly help me to check this Piano song fit how much % fit with MuseScore sheet link
MuseScore sheet link
hey, what's going on? except for Mozart Forever (yay!), no one wants to post to this group? did the bananas all turn brown?
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
What options are there for me to write in sticking I know musescore recently had an update about sticking but don't know where to find it and how to use it