I'm hosting a piano playing tournament. If you would like to join, direct message me through Musescore and I will give you more information. 9 SPOTS LEFT!
still, a work in progress need feedback and a name for the piece I'm open to ideas I'm not going to get offended if you say it's not that good
noticed that i couldn't find a 100% correct or close to it transcription of megalovania of careless whisper for alto sax.
made one of each.
They're both also in the group sheet music
Hi guys I just started playing alto sax about 2 months ago and could anyone post any easy sax music, thx😀
i don't know
I really want to play Netflix trip for my school talent show. but there is no marching band or concert band version of it. i f someone could help me find one or compose one for me plz. It would be greatly appreciated.
i've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what is patrick doing in the group icon?
If you listen to this score it will be stuck in your head for the rest of the week
and probably fill you w/ memories from your childhood
I know I do.
I have a chair test two weeks from now (I'm forth chair btw) and I am wondering of there is any tips or tricks I need to now before taking the test.
-Edit: There is only one week left before the test.
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
can i please join i play saxophone
So I have been playing alto for almost two years and I started on the bari sax and I'm pretty good. But all my band music was thrown out for my alto sax(didn't play bari in my band) and I'm looking for songs to play and learn. I want to get better at Bari for the upcoming school year since thats why I'm playing the bari over the summer. Thanks! Hard, easy and in between songs are just fine :)
I have been composing a polonaise in Bb for the past few days. The A section of the polonaise is what I have written down. The A section of the A section is what my first few questions are about and is the exclusively diatonic section. The B section of the A section is more chromatic. I am asking these questions because they came up to me after listening to my own polonaise a few times.
1) Is the bass in the A section of the A section(bars 1-8 and 23-30) too dense?
2) In the consequent phrase(bars 5-8), is the bass too close to the melody? Should I bring it down an octave?
3) In the B section of the A section(bars 9-22), am I handling my chromaticism correctly or not?
4) Is it too much of me to expect a pianist to play a polonaise rhythm in octaves for the whole B section of the A section?
5) Do I smoothly transition into the inversion(left hand becomes right hand kind of inversion) or not?
6) Is my A section too repetitive with 2 periods and a motive sandwiched between the 2 periods and the repeat sign?
7) Is 30 bars enough for the A section of a piece that I expect to be 200 or so bars long, or should I extend my A section further?
Here is the link to my polonaise score:
How else do you think it could be improved? Right now, I'm thinking of what to put in the B section of my polonaise.