Have any questions about this group? Ask me in this discussion or by private email and I'll answer them.
Do you have any book about Major and minor ? please share for me
As many of you know, we’ve been recently forced to revise our policy and restrict printing and downloading for basic accounts. Today we’d like to present a new update aimed at making it possible to download Public Domain scores.
Read more information in our Statuses group: https://musescore.com/groups/musescore-updates-and-statuses/discuss/5046647
I know this isn't directly related to musescore.com, it has to do with the software. So I posted it in the feature request section of musescore.org expecting a response. But I got no response. So I was wondering if you wanted to look at this:
It has been more than 2 weeks and still no response. That isn't typical for musescore.org to just not respond to my posts at all for 2 weeks. I'm just posting it here, hoping to get more traffic towards the post on musescore.org. Just to clarify, I'm wanting the feedback comments on the musescore.org post. This one is just to get traffic towards my post on musescore.org
I'm curious as to how many people on this site have transitioned to MuseScore 3.x.x and how many still primarily use MuseScore 2.x.x (I assume 2.3.x, depending on when people last updated), since all MS3 versions are not backwards compatible with MS2 (you can use them to open/read/edit files from older version of MuseScore, but you can't open an MS3 file with any MS2 builds as far as I am aware).
On the desktop browser version of musescore.com there is a My Groups option on the Community page, but this is not available on the mobile Community page. There is a most popular and latest discussion option. Could you please add the My Groups option to the drop down? Thanks.
Hello. Newbie here.
Trying to get rid of the meter and the bar lines. I have no meter or bar lines for chant. Can it be done? I don't see anything on the Advanced Palette for Time Signatures.
I think i just joined the group. I play flute, but haven't picked it up in a while. I need motivation.
My tanzbär has 38 tones within G0 to A6, so 12 tones "unplayable".
How do i color these tones, so i can see, that they are "unplayable"
If descriptions are long enough, they have this option. The comments used to have this option too. I think it'd be a good thing to bring back. No rush, just a possible idea.
This took me about a day to compose, Please provide feedback
after uploaded my score, 'pieces of my violin concerto in a minor', there were random half rests in the score and in the playback, even though they weren't there when I was writing in in musescore 3
Make sure you read the rules of this group and the mission!
I'm challenging all of you to do this with me, it can take as short as 15 minutes of your day to put something together, and trust me, it'll help you zero in on a method to your own composing that will help you down the road!
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
Write a song about a lonely tarantula that lives in a banana bunch.
The grand price is a vierual bunch of ripe bananas. Now, for a limited time, as a added amazing bonus, a free virtual tarantula. No, I'm lying. Must be the toxin from the tarantula bite that's affecting me. Dizzy dizzy it's all going dark.
i want to report some bugs/usability issues for the android beta app (v2.4.11, device: Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet):
Issues when using the selection option in Practice mode:
- When Pressing rewind while having a section of the score selected i expect to jump to the beginning of the selection not to the beginning of the score.
- When i have a selection and scroll to the left or right side of the selected area with the „cursor“, I expect that the cursor jumps to the start of the selection instead of playing the score from the cursors position
- While precounting I expect to be able to abort the precounting by moving the cursor in the score or pressing the play button. This is really annoying especially when practicing at a low speed where you have to wait long until the precount is done before setting a new position for the cursor)
- when scrolling to a random position in a score, opening a selection and then scroll to another position in the score, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the selection after a delay of estimated one second and the player tries to play notes.
- i get „60% off pro“ message in library and feed section but i already purchased pro version.
- when pressing „Help“ in the feedback section of „profile tab“ the screen gets darker (i guess thats a transparent overlay) but i dont see any question i can answer as proposed.
- many translations are missing for the german app.
- app often crashes but i cannot provide reproduction steps
Moreover no one replied to my feature proposals in the android group :(