All the Africa peices I have seen have either been Baritone Horn or no Horn what so ever if you would happen to have one on hand pleaaasee give it to me
I never changed my profile picture and this randomly happened. It seems to have happened to other users as well. Can this be fixed? Thanks!
Does anyone have any recommendations for a brass group with four trumpets, a tenor trombone and a bass trombone? Doubling up parts for trumpets would be fine if necessary.
Today I realized that 1/3 of the first violin section's volume comes from one player. Of course, he is the concertmaster and the violin solo in one piece we are playing. We all know that he will do great things one day.
Please comment what instrument(s) you play and how well you play, and I will add you to this list.
Piccolos: SkeletonWave, Johnny Sarro
Flutes: SkeletonWave, Johnny Sarro
Recorder: lizzapie, Johnny Sarro
B flat soprano clarinets: Agate817, Rebecca Y, lizzapie, CLARINET2121, Johnny Sarro
B flat bass clarinets: Agate817,
Soprano clarinets in A:
E flat alto saxes: zzaz, Johnny Sarro
Tenor saxophones: kiki045
Baritone saxophones: Johnny Sarro
Soprano saxes: Johnny Sarro
We're having a REALLY bad storm right now and we're under tornado watch and flood watch so please pray for us!!! I'm kind freaking out right now...
Yeah, which one of them all is your favourite?
Hi everyone, new to the community here and have been a trombone player for 5 years. I was wondering if anyone could make a duet of the ducktales theme song or if someone knows one already could you direct me to it.
I have PMd the groups owner ( Trumviolpianclar ) to no response, and they are not on the first 35 pages of most active users. Since I am a fairly active user, on page 3 and I log on everyday and am an orchestral composer, I would like to claim the ownership of the group Orchestral Group. Thanks for your time and consideration.
-SSS5, Max C.
So... since Musix Fox was deleted this group's been owned by a site staff member. Should one of the admins make an ownership request, and if so, which one?
The competition and rules are a discussion or two down check it out and comment if you're joining
big thanks to the anonymous person who gave me a month of free pro musescore. so kind and wonderfully wonderfully generous.
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
Hi everyone, I need everyone's help for this challenge!
The challenge is to write just one or two measures, at 120 bpm, in Eb major, and in 4/4. It can be anything you want, but you can't change bpm. You also can't make it swing. I want everyone to submit their two measure here or at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScq04Z2pRoy-wEzHzmwHhP2iwdvMYGP3UmBXZFzLRdv9-rRHg/viewform?usp=sf_link!
I will compile all of them when I have enough and show it to you all!
Ps: If you don't add a bass clef, I will.
- Have a great night/day, Jack.L
If you post a comment on this conversation I will try to guess how old you are since I don’t know the majority of y’alls ages.
How do I put scores from the Songbook into ‘FAVORITES” in the app?
Currently when one plays a score with one or more instruments hidden before uploading, the highlighting which tells the positioning of playback no longer works. See example, https://musescore.com/user/4534311/scores/5530320
I've already reported the bug via email, but I am posting the bug here so that other users are aware of it.