Please check out my new score. It was just a bit of silliness that I wrote. I hope you enjoy! https://musescore.com/user/30771082/scores/5691515
In addition to MDL, I think many could agree that MuseScore also needs MFE (MuseScore Front Ensemble), to work in conjuction with MFE as a soundfont. I understand it is hard to get nice sounds on an open-source software, but it would be nice to have. Here are suggestions for the soundfont in mind:
- Marimba (with 3 hardnesses); the marimba sounds a little bit like a toy xylophone with a deeper voice. It doesn't sound very rich.
- Vibraphone (with 3 hardnesses); the vibes don't exactly sound metallic enough
- Xylophone (with 2/3 hardnesses)
- Glockenspiel (with 2 hardnesses)
- Chimes/Tubular bells (with 2 hardnesses); the chime sound isn't round enough and is a bit abrasive in timbre
- Gong (PLEASE)
- Suspended/China cymbals with pre-recorded rolls and hits on different sizes (similar to what VDL does)
And as well, a nice function that could be EXTREMELY useful is the ability to upload samples into a score by mp3 or wav.
Hey, I am currently super busy!! Before I start, I'll lay out what my week tends to be:
Monday: Double/triple up on schoolwork. Once a month is nursing home music night (which I can't miss, considering I'm the pianist)
Tuesday: Currently I'm going to my aunt's. Soon will be Piano & Choir (if I go, which I am leaning more towards not going)
Wednesday: Work in the morning, Omnibus in the afternoon, Skating at 3pm, and will be home only for supper
Thursday: I go to my aunt's all day.
Friday: School (double/triple up as needed), Youth in evening.
Saturday: House cleaning
Sunday: Depending on which Sunday is: play piano for both services, nursing home services (I can't miss, I'm the pianist), go to my grandparents for lunch, have company over.
My problem I'm almost too busy for myself to do school.
How do you guys live with being super busy and having heavy schoolwork to do!?!?!?!?
I need advice!!!!!!!!!!
Please message me or comment what tends to work for you.
P.S. with the nursing home service/music night, that are highlights of my month!!!!!! and I can't quit now, consider i leave without them having any accompainment, 'cept a clarinet.
hey, what's going on? except for Mozart Forever (yay!), no one wants to post to this group? did the bananas all turn brown?
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?