Check out my score of TheDooo's Hallelujah
Check out my score of TheDooo's Hallelujah
Let's talk about moments you hands the first guitar.
Is there a way to put chords on the chart by name like in the Real Book in this app?
2. Most people have problems in learning and playing music in the classical notation because of musical notes dyslexia .
3. Thats why many ( young ) people who are very interested in making music and start with music at home or on a musical school, often stop after a few weeks because learning of the classical notation is to hard for them and it takes to long before they really can make music on f.i on a piano. So they give up and thtas a pity
4. A few years a go when i retired i started in trying to learn and making music on a piano in the classical notation.
5. I can now ( after a lot of hard study) read the classic music notation although it is still very difficult for me and i have to read every note one by one.
6. But I still arent ablle to read and play it on my piano the same time
7. Then i got knowledge of the klavarscribo notation systeem
8. see youtube
12. You only have to register to get acces to a lot of translated klavarscribo music and lessons
13. Here you can download piano lessons in klavarscribo and a lot of klavarscribo music
14. It is a very easy to learn music notation and one can make and read ( simple) music on a piano within a few houres music.
15. I am very very enthousiastic about klavar because i am convinced and this would help a lot of people to play the piano or organ.
16. I also started translating music from classical notation to Klavar notation on my computer
17. I translate music notated in the classical way :
18. -by first importing a pdf into musescore
19. -and correct then all the reading and importing mistakes note by note in musescore so that i have a clean and clear musescore.msz file
20. -Then a do an export to a musicxml file
21. -This file I import into klavarscript , a tiny klavar notation software program.
22. This superb little program , made in the past by one person ( Marco van de Kolk) isnt supported any more by him.
23. Also it takes a lot of work because importing a xml file into klavarscribo gives mostly a corrupted file so you have to check and correct many things in klavarscribo
24. I wonder if it is possible:
- to use the musescore software.
- to write/make a perfect and clean musescore file
- Convert this musescore directly into a PDF with the Klavarscribo page vieuw.
25. I ask this because there is a great communty of programming experts on the musescore website.
26. If you need further information and are interested please dont hesitate to contact me.
27. with kind regards,
28. Jan Peters
There will be a youtube video, how i prefer to play that standard!
Its me again! I've been working on this the whole weekend and id like to hear your opinion! Greetings. Also if you like my work and dont want to miss, just follow :)
The posture that we mean here is the placement of the position of the finger in the area of the finger board. Postures Visually can be imitated and classified harmoniously. The left hand posture on the guitar identifies harmony movements. In the context of instrument technique the effectiveness and efficiency of the introduction repertoires are related to posture flexibility.
The basic posture with the 1-3-7 tone pattern confirms the gender triad directly. The term gender refers to minor, minor, seventh dominant and half dim. Neighbor tones are also introduced, so that position analysis and harmony can interact directly.
This is a place to exchange websites to get free music. The first one is www.freemusicscores.blogspot.com
A cake my mum made for my birthday.
Hello Folks, I've made a group for movies, games, animes, cartoons, only for guitar arrangments. It can be solo, duo, trio, ensemble. Let's join
Hi everybody. I don't play the guitar, but I play the flute in a duet with it. I have a question. Where could I get any Bolero flute and guitar's sheet music arranged by K. Jackle? Thank you
I am just wondering about people's thoughts on the music of Zani de Ferranti. It seems like it would really take up a lot of time to learn and even more time to edit the scores, so I definitely won't be posting all of his scores on here as that would take forever. However, I am wondering if people think it would be worth it to learn playing some of it. Here is a link to one of his more substantial compositions I found: http://www.free-scores.com/download-sheet-music.php?pdf=4539
Just like the title of the group states. Anything and everything guitar related is welcome. However, I must require that all pieces posted in this group are actually playable on the guitar. This rule has nothing to do with playable at technical levels according to abilities and levels of experience. Again all levels of experience from beginner to extremely advanced are welcome. I'm referring to pieces that contain physically unplayable chords. Nothing personal but pieces like this I must remove from the page.
This group is for talking about anything Sparks-related and uploading any scores with something to do with Sparks (that you have created).