Hello everyone, I just uploaded this piano etude. It's in my favorite key, D major. Could you guys please give me feedback on this score? Thanks, Ian https://musescore.com/user/31329785/scores/5713990
I spent all day trying to get a cat out of a tall tree that it couldn't climb down because the branches were really thin. eventually I chopped down the tree, making it land in another one with thicker branches that the cat could climb down. But it didn't even try to get down. so I tried to saw through that one and make it fall so that it would slide down another tree as it was falling so the cat would have time to jump out. BUT the tree was too thick too saw through so my neighbor chainsawed it down for me. the cat finally got out after being stuck up there for almost thirty hours. that's all.
It's cooled down here, average is 60-75 F in the day, and like 40-60 F at night.
1. I once had a pet fish named Betto that drowned
2. I am not smart
3. I have 27 imaginary friends
4. I drink coffee a lot
5. I play viola and violin
6. I compose music
7. My favorite color is marigold
8. I have ADHD
9. Me and Fox have Aspergers
10. I lik cats
11. I'm allergic to cats
12. I wear glasses
13. I lik tea
14. My favorite violinist is Itzhak Perlman
15. My cousin plays double bass
16. I lik Shopkins
17. I'm first chair viola
18. I'm bored
19. I play basketball
20. I created individual characters for the periodic table, the standard model of particle physics, lab experiments, the states of matter, all the plants I know, and all the minerals I know
Ever wanted to get paid just to write for percussion - all day long?
Do you love technology, internet, social media?
Interested to work in a fast-paced, Rock 'n' Roll environment - literally (company was recently acquired by Ultimate Guitar)?
MuseScore, one of the world’s largest communities for musicians, is looking for a Content Manager - Percussion to join our fast-growing team.
- Chops - DCI/WGI level
- Live to drum, love to write for percussion
- Able to work independently, see an opportunity and act
- Able to create a plan and execute against metrics
- Knowledge of all forms of percussion - drum set, concert percussion, keyboard percussion, with a deep knowledge of marching percussion
- University degree is NOT required - we care more about your practical knowledge, skills, creativity
What You’ll Do:
- Manage all percussion-related content for new premium service
- Convert percussion content from Sibelius, Finale (+VDL) to Musescore
- Manage relationships with percussion composers and arrangers
- Travel to and present at top conferences and events - PASIC, BOA, WGI, DCI, TMEA, etc.
Why Work With Us:
- Get paid well doing something you truly love
- Opportunity to make a major impact in percussion education
- Travel - not only experience life overseas, but regularly return to US for conferences & events
- Opportunity to learn new skills or explore different responsibility on the project. BTW - we have no hierarchy, only responsibilities
- A literal Rock 'n' Roll atmosphere and approach to development
- Beautiful office in the city center and no dress code
- We work differently - 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Breakfast, soup, sandwiches served free throughout the day
- Push a button and get a coffee, tea, coke or even a Jack Daniel’s delivered to your desk
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should simply send a brief email outlining their qualifications/experience (full resume/CV optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject - Content Manager - Percussion.
Candidates should be prepared for a brief 10-15 minute discussion via FaceTime/Google Meet. Understanding that many potential candidates could likely be currently touring, bandcamping, etc., we can be very flexible in accommodating schedule.
P.S. - Job is located in Europe. Candidates should be prepared to relocate, but with frequent travel to US. Relocation expenses covered by company.
Hope you guys enjoy eating moon cakes tonight of yesterday.
I know what you're thinking, "But Nin.Pro, Splatoon 3 hasn't been announced yet!", and I know that. However, wanted to throw around ideas that COULD be in Splatoon 3, hints the reason I made the group. If anyone is interested, please join!
for some reason I thought there are more lol
I have a cousin who says that classical music is boring and I'm like ok and then he's like can I listen to what you're listening to and I'm like sure and he's like ew classical and whenever he refers to classical music he calls it "boring classical music" -Mint
I'm gonna do the guess my favorite thing
I'll follow you if you can get 3 right
You can guess twicee
Difficulty levels included because I'm a copycat
Wut's moi favorite:
1. juice (eh)
2. food (kinda hard i guess)
3. subject (pretty easy)
4. drink (easy i think)
5. composer (there are two) (eh)
6. song/piece (veryvery difficult)
7. color (eh)
8. hobby (EZ PZ)
9. instrument (hard)
10. number (bet you can't read my mind)
btw don't be like @-Super-Goron- and don't be a copycat
See if you can answer all these questions about me. You are allowed 2 times of guessing, because I won't tell you the answers, just how many you got right.
What is my favorite?:
1. Color. (Top favorite).
2. Bird. (Easy).
3. Song (I mean Hymn, and if you get one of my two favorites, I'll still give it to you).
4. Animal (Besides birds).
5. Tree. (Hard).
6. Flower. (You need memory for this one).
7. Vacation spot. (If you get the area where the place is, I'll still give it to you).
8. What color are my eyes? (Hard).
9. What is my least favorite color? (Come on! This one is easy).
10. Who knows me the best on Musescore? (Besides myself. LOL!)
So, I had to throw in a few that I've never mentioned the answer before, but if you can get all of the questions answered correctly, I'll follow you. However, if I'm already following you, you will just received a congratulations for answering them correctly. :D Also, if you get the majority right (over 6), I'll still follow you.
P.S. This will give you all a chance to get to know the invisible person, that nobody notices, better. JK. LOL!
I thought, "So What"
most recent discussion according to the list was updated 11 hours ago and 2nd most was updated 4 minutes ago?
is it just me btw or is it glitched for others
okay...so I have a contest for trivia about me
I will only say which ones you got right
I have ten questions that are probably going to be easy because I've probably said most of the answers in previous discussions
1. What is my real name?
2. Where do I live?
3. What is my favorite symphony of all time?
4. What is my primary instrument?
5. What is my secondary instrument?
6. Who is my favorite composer?
7. Who is my second favorite composer?
8. What color are my eyes?
9. How many fugues have I written?
10. How good were said fugues?
if you get 5 right you get a follow
if you get 7 right I will give you a shoutout
if you get them all right I will write a piece of music of your choice
all suggestions for variations on a theme are open