Can I get some critique on my arrangement of Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello? Thanks guys!
This music music has a sense of tragedy with romanticism and a bit of modernism accents.
Of course you will hear one of the most popular classical music progressions (baroque epochs progressions of fifth) but i wanted to do my own version of that progression. Maybe you can relate my piece with someone others... leave your comment i would like to know what others think...
I'm kinda drawing a blank as far as melodies go and I want to make a longer piece with fast and slow parts. I have almost no direction as of yet but would love it if someone could help make a melody, I will credit you for your work!
In advance, Thanks!
A lot of cool sax players out there, but what is your favorite one and why? What is the particular thing that makes it special for you? what distinguishes him from others?
this is the best form of my mary had a little lamb parody (it sounds dumb, but it actually sis one of my better pieces)
Check it out!
I would like to know your opinion about my music, maybe u can give me advice? is there some places where my music sounds "a little bit off" or you saw some mistakes in my score let me know...
So about 100 hours in and going for my grade 1, looking for small tunes tunes to learn sort of busking music... so can play summertime and amazing grace. I like stuff with some long notes in, struggling as I no music knowledge so proving difficult.
TIA - Andy
So, you know how I have been working on the 50 follower special composition right? Well, I am 2/3 of the way through it and even include a short bit of canon in the composition. But after this canonic moment, I can't seem to make further progress. I know that I want to go back to G major by means of a plagal cadence(which would require me to substitute C major for C#°) and that I want to end the piece with a plagal cadence.
I have been having this composers block for about a week now. I usually embrace it and just move on to composing something else, but this is a 50 follower special composition that I have been working on.
Hey there! I just got an alto sax from my local music shop a couple of weeks ago. I'm already experienced with many instruments (Piano, Flute, Clarinet) and was wondering if you guys could help me out in any way!
I've kind of played an alto before, as in a friend in my band give me a crash course. (I can play the jeopardy theme song XDD)
Any tips you all would be very much appreciated!
I realize Barry Harris is a pianist, but check out the first several bars and you will see a sax transcription over the chords to Giant Steps
I reached the 50 followers milestone. Now just to finish my 50 follower special composition. I can't promise when it will be done but right now I'm halfway through it.
Did any of y'all create horrible pieces of music the first time you joined Musescore?
Before musescore came up with the way to directly upload custom audio, going through Youtube was the only way to be sure the piece you post on musescore had the sound that you want others to hear. I have used that method. It is not as simple as uploading custom audio and does require a few more steps. Going through Youtube should work with the mp3 that you get from your buddy. The way to do it is as follows:
1. First you need a way to make a video. I have Movavi Video Editor.
I import my mp3 sound into the video editor. I also need a jpg picture to go with the mp3. Then, I click on export video
as an mp4.
2. Next I upload my mp4 to youtube at https://www.youtube.com/upload
and publish the uploaded video at youtube for public viewing. Be sure to copy the link they give you for your
3. Then upload your score at musescore. At this point, it won't have the right sound.
4. When you look at your uploaded score online at musescore score, you need to click on the three dots on the upper right of the page. This brings up a dropdown menu. Click on "manage audio sources." Click on this and a page comes up that gives you the option to "add an audio track." Click on this.
5. A page comes up that prompts you for your youtube URL, so enter it.
6. This should attach your Youtube video to the score. Be sure click on save at the bottom. You also have the option of having the video shown or hidden with just the audio sound associated with your score.
7. Now when you look at your score on musescore, it should indicate that it has a video attached. My https://musescore.com/user/127542/scores/5536063 has a youtube video attached, for instance.
8. And if all these steps aren't enough, guess what, sometimes it doesn't work and you need to start all over again.
I know it is cumbersome but as far as I know, this is really the only way to make sure your listeners hear that mp3 quality sound when they look at your score.