It's kind of sad actually
It's kind of sad actually
This was something on Noteflight. The way it worked was the first poster would say something and then the next poster would "ban" him/her for a joke reason, and then the next would "ban" the last poster. I hope I explained it well enough. :P
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 11
Next Season: Page 133
Count breakers for Season 11:
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 11 (records start at 10):
1. CountryHomes, 12: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=122#comment-5098455
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
Records for Season 10: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=121#comment-5097112
I'll start: 1
It's hard to decide because I love all birds...
I guess, for me, I would say a Chickadee. I absolutely love them! :D
This is similar to your favorite bird, but you can give a different answer. Besides, this group is not very active. :(
Is it okay? or not? legal or not?
Just like to point out that my positions have actually changed over time. I do support the legality of LGBTQ+ in america regardless of my views on the morality of such a lifestyle. I apologize for my less mature self...
This was my first composition. Please give some feedback. Thanks
If that doen't stop, MuseScore will loose users and MONEY!!!
This was my very first composition. Please give some feedback. Thanks
IDK if this has been done before, but here it is anyways!
Anyways this document sums up my position
Hey guys! Feel free to vent, ramble, throw a pity party or whatever. I want to know how you guys are doing in this wonderful thing called life, so throw it at me. Or not, I guess you could just gently toss it at me. Either one works.
From now on, all posts about foreign dresses will be deleted. This is kind of getting annoying.
OK, I'm gonna start.
So it's gonna be taking place i a corner cafe in NYC.
Imma be the bartender.
So, um, when I make music, I just chose whatever instruments I want. Is this normal?
I will provide a theme and you will have to write a waltz on it, it can be as long as you like and then share a link so we all can appreciate it ! i will compose too if i see that people are participating
You can share links in both of the discussions i made in Piano group and in Piano Compositions group !
Here is the theme https://musescore.com/user/21205331/scores/5652615
This is the hangman championship! If you want to join, post down bellow. You can only join until Sunday. If you're not in until then, then you can't join. Also, don't post anything if ur not in!
For the compettitors:
Write out a sentence or phrase using only emojis and everyone else has to guess what you meant!
Ex. 🥛🚶♂️ = Milkman