I think i just joined the group. I play flute, but haven't picked it up in a while. I need motivation.
This took me about a day to compose, Please provide feedback
banana group https://musescore.com/groups/banana-group/discuss/5046069#comment-5108578
sound effects and fonts https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects/
downy yellow dingle dork https://musescore.com/groups/the-downy-yellow-dingle-dork-extinction-group
dydd opera group
anyone have ideas on how to improve the group?
Write a song about a lonely tarantula that lives in a banana bunch.
The grand price is a vierual bunch of ripe bananas. Now, for a limited time, as a added amazing bonus, a free virtual tarantula. No, I'm lying. Must be the toxin from the tarantula bite that's affecting me. Dizzy dizzy it's all going dark.
CCC#2 is here!
Based on the results of the survey I sent out on Friday 7th June, it occurred to me that several of the themes which I suggested, and asked you to vote on, would in fact fit quite nicely together. Therefore, for this second competition, I have found another painting by Caspar David Friedrich, since the response for “The Watzmann” was very good. I am also going to give a genre of music (as wide as possible, but still something to go on) and a short story available in the file below.
If you would like to help judge the competition, or have any other queries, please message on Musescore, or via discord @jte#9811
Details of the competition:
- The deadline will be in 4 weeks time (Saturday 29th June)
- The genre, as chosen by the survey will be “Film Music”. This is deliberately a very wide genre in order to give the contestants freedom of creativity. There will be an award for the most original take on the task, as with the first competition.
Obviously this theme can be interpreted to fit your desires.
- The painting (shown below) and the story are both in the google docs file. If you have any issues accessing this file, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
- Your work must be completely original/all your own work.
- Be nice when critiquing other people’s work. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be rude. If you do, you will be disqualified from the competition and banned from the group.
- All pieces and comments must be appropriate.
Please let me know if you’re planning on taking part. I’d like to have an idea of who might be competing.
Oh, I said it in the title. Anyone?
Got questions about music, instruments, brand names, more?
Fellow members will try to answer them to the best of their ability.
(Life advice is fine as well, I suppose)
How's everyone been???
We also need help getting people into this awesome group. Are you up for the challenge?
like best friends brother, make it shine or shut up and dance
create lyrics then say the notes and I well make 2 a score.
What is your favourite:
1. meal of the day (breakfast, morning tea, dessert, etc.)
2. simple meal/dish (4 or less ingredients, minimal cooking)
3. complex meal/dish (not a simple dish)
4. confectionery brand
Bacon in a toast sandwich with butter
Sweet & sour pork (it's chinese)
Consider joining https://musescore.com/groups/fun-silly-amusing-crazy-outrageous-hilarious-soundfonts-and-sound-effects
This has been a paid political announcement.
I mean, yes join
But no, it has nothing to do with politics
I don't receive any compensation for this announcement
Except the warm glow of having you join our group.
Thanks to all the new members for joining our banana party. There seem to be quite a few 'banana' composers here at musescore, whether ithe music is about the fruit banana or banana fish or banana fairies or whatever or if the music is just plain banana silly. Post your music, tell your friends. I even heard that some higher up in the government was thinking of joining since they have lots of experience in being completely bananas.
I want to start a new marching band project and cant think of any show concepts. Please leave your suggestions in comments i would love to have source music to arrange.