I want to know your favorite characters and why?
I would like to know your favorite game
Hi guys, I noticed on the group 'The Whovians' there is a Q and A type quiz/discussion, so I thought we should do the same thing :) Someone else start it off, because I want to know if anyone is interested :D
who is your favourite k-pop band that you listen to?
I’ve been looking for a complete piano version of Stigma (by complete, I mean both hands). Can anyone pls help me out? I’m not under any pressure to get it immediately, so feel free to TAEk your time (lol see what I did there? Haha pls don’t kick me out)
I'm really curious too see what y'all think. (My wrecker is Jungkookie) :3
Out of all the Piano Guys music...
Which one do you like best?
I'm planning to do another arrangement, but I'm having trouble deciding on a song... Any ideas?
I don't know why but i like the songs of Thomas more than the songs of Nick.
For example the tracklist of their albung "Invincible":
1. "Freedom Fighters" Thomas J. Bergersen
2. "Heart of Courage" Thomas J. Bergersen
3. "Master of Shadows" Nick Phoenix
4. "Moving Mountains" Thomas J. Bergersen
5. "Am I Not Human?" Nick Phoenix
6. "Enigmatic Soul" Thomas J. Bergersen
7. "Fire Nation" Nick Phoenix
8. "Black Blade" Thomas J. Bergersen
9. "Super Strength" Nick Phoenix
10. "Invincible" Thomas J. Bergersen
11. "False King" Thomas J. Bergersen, Nick Phoenix
12. "Hypnotica" Thomas J. Bergersen
13. "Fill My Heart" Nick Phoenix
14. "Protectors of the Earth" Thomas J. Bergersen
15. "Velocitron" Nick Phoenix
16. "Undying Love" Thomas J. Bergersen
17. "1000 Ships of the Underworld" Nick Phoenix
18. "Tristan" Thomas J. Bergersen
19. "Breath of Ran Gor" Nick Phoenix
20. "Infinite Legends" Nick Phoenix
21. "To Glory" Thomas J. Bergersen
22. "After the Fall" Nick Phoenix
Nearly every song I like is from Thomas and only two songs are from Nick...
What about you?
I am currently doing some arrangments (for piano solo) for Two Step From Hell songs. And because I don't know which one to do after Victory, I'd like to know if there's some you'd want.
I need some people to play roblox with me (I know the game is kinda dead but I still play it).
I play jailbreak, Arsenal, unboxing simulator and retail tycoon on roblox.
If you don't know already, I am now almost at 50 followers. Currently I have 39 followers so just 11 more and I will have reached the 50 follower mark. I had maybe like 4 followers 2 years ago. So clearly, I'm doing something right. My most recent score called The Storm just brought me 2 more followers. I suppose they followed me hoping to someday see the entire suite that I plan on The Storm being a part of. That suite I call Weather Music. Maybe I should compose another part of the suite for that 50 followers mark, upload it when I reach 50 followers, and then whenever I have finished the suite, upload it in its entirety.
If you want to listen to what I have so far of The Storm, here it is:
It just so happens that I have been getting rain for 3 days straight here in Ohio.
Update 1: 6/18/2019
Oh my goodness, 4 followers in a single day. That is a record for me, I am now at 43 followers. I don't know if the follower milestone or finishing the composition will come first. If the follower count does come first, that's fine. I'm not pushing myself to finish the 50 follower composition.
I know I do.
I will update this weekly
Group is created today! Woohoo! *confetti and stuff falls from sky*
Eek! I forgot to do this yesterday. The group is already dying, so uhh… :o
@Jaybird1 is one of the first truly active members, I told him I would give him a shoutout here, so here you go :P
I haven't updated this in a while, this group is blowing up now...
Holy cow, this group is blowing up. 8 members in 4 days, wow...
Hmm...Starting to die again...
Welp...I was wrong...
I was very wrong, this group is really blowing up, welp
So I had to kick a member (Indy500) for spamming a link to an unsecure website. Sorry, but spam for no purpose is not tolerated.
Okay then, I don't know what to say
Okay then, I started a discussion trying to get to 1k comments, and I thought it would fail. As I am writing this, Lizzapie, Mnmwert, Vash Hartman, and myself are spamming to get it to 1k. It's already at like 150 or something (every 2 minutes I refresh and I have 10+ notifications lol)
So this group is now closing in on 100 members, but we need more discussions!
Wow, 5 more members till 100!
Woohoo! 100 Members!
This group is starting to die
Now the member count has capped out at around 1 member per day, BUT this is a random group, and I didn't really expect it to be this active.
Me and Rusty have been talking and we both thhought that it might be an idea to do a colaberation on our LOTR music. So, who is interested? We will probably start with my already orchestrated one, just to get going, but we could do others in the future.
Firstly, we need to know who plays what. So, post here any part from my Fellowship of the Ring score that you are willing to play.
Flute 1: Rusty
Clarinet 1: TAKEN
Bassoon 1: Big Johnny
Alto Sax 1: TAKEN
Alto Sax 2:
Tenor Sax: nheilborn
Violin 1: TAKEN
Violin 2: TAKEN
Double Bass: TAKEN
CCC#2 is here!
Based on the results of the survey I sent out on Friday 7th June, it occurred to me that several of the themes which I suggested, and asked you to vote on, would in fact fit quite nicely together. Therefore, for this second competition, I have found another painting by Caspar David Friedrich, since the response for “The Watzmann” was very good. I am also going to give a genre of music (as wide as possible, but still something to go on) and a short story available in the file below.
If you would like to help judge the competition, or have any other queries, please message on Musescore, or via discord @jte#9811
Details of the competition:
- The deadline will be in 4 weeks time (Saturday 29th June)
- The genre, as chosen by the survey will be “Film Music”. This is deliberately a very wide genre in order to give the contestants freedom of creativity. There will be an award for the most original take on the task, as with the first competition.
Obviously this theme can be interpreted to fit your desires.
- The painting (shown below) and the story are both in the google docs file. If you have any issues accessing this file, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to help.
- Your work must be completely original/all your own work.
- Be nice when critiquing other people’s work. Constructive criticism is fine, but don’t be rude. If you do, you will be disqualified from the competition and banned from the group.
- All pieces and comments must be appropriate.
Please let me know if you’re planning on taking part. I’d like to have an idea of who might be competing.
pleaz spam discussions