if you could go back in time and kill one person, would you?
(me personally i would absolutely not do it but i wanna see if anyone would and why)
if you could go back in time and kill one person, would you?
If Satan is the Father of All Lies, and everything he says is a lie, then if he says "I am lying." Is he lying that he's lying, and therefore telling the truth? But if he tells the truth, then the truth is that he is lying.
If God is omnipotent, can he create a stone so big that even he can't move it?
Swiss cheese has holes.
The more pieces of cheese you have, the more holes you have.
The more holes you have, the less cheese you have.
Thus, the more cheese you have, the less cheese you have.
What'd you think?
For Pete's sake let's talk about Music.!!!! (and no hijacking to talk about silliness, mentioning no names.....Chinadoll.!!!
remember when this was a thing
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
Hi! I love composing classical music, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would take a look at some of my work. My songs didn't upload perfectly on here, so if you are going to print them out to perform, I'd recommend that you use the Piano Shelf links as my pdfs uploaded 100% perfectly.
do your have a favorite film music?
what about it makes it your favorite?
(what is muic?)
a small counterpoint work to improve technique and sound
give me your recommendations
What is your opinion on this? When a kid is misbehaving, is spanking an appropriate response when no other methods work? Are there any better methods of making a child listen to you, or is this the most effective one?
I just joined this for something to do. What exactly happens here?
someone should really post sheet music for mansion... on piano please!
I would like to know your favorite game
I was at Barnes and Nobles recently, while there was a famous author signing books there. It blocked of the DVD section and there was a table set up at the front of the store with someone there to explain what was happening. The person there was quite nice and explained things in an understandable way... until some jack*ss asked him, and I quote, "What the f**k is going on here?" The person running the table starting to explain and the guy said, "Whatever I don't care," in the rudest way possible. The person running the stand said, "Thank you for your kindness," sarcastically. It was really funny, so I just kinda smiled and the person at the stand saw me smile. He smiled back and it was kinda nice. Anybody have similar experiences?
Also, as a side note: Are there really no Admins?
What's your highest point of socially akwaredeness event ever happened.
This is one of my favourite songs from Doctor Who, and I was just wondering if anyone had a version or could make a version. I don't mind whether it is the Piano or the full band cause I can do it turn it into what I want.
Thanks in advance,
I am part of a group that is working on a video game called Green Fog. I am composing the music for the game and I was wondering if it would be acceptable to post my music for the game in this group or not.
Mine is C#.