I CANNOT BELIEVE I WON THE CHALLENGE :O
when was this put up I just noticed it today OMG :DDDDDDDDD
Thank you :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I CANNOT BELIEVE I WON THE CHALLENGE :O
So there was a gay kid in my school.
He told me that he came out to his parents 4 months ago
His parents haven't talked to him since
It's sad that his parents are homophobes
Here is my version of Dude Perfect's Overtime!
I got this idea from,
Qaedan Kerr 2
Make sure to check his version out in this link: https://musescore.com/user/30879505/scores/5422718
Who's your favorite hollow knight NPC? Please don't spoil npc questlines for those who haven't finished the game
I've done a couple of would you rather sets throughout the history of this group...so here's another one. :P This is "inspired" by the bringing up of Dookis's apology to the front :P
1. Have lordtrolln*gger plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it OR have Dookis plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it
(they both act the same and reupload scores with the title and composer's name changed, in an attempt to target a specific user. Just that lordtroll is extremely racist and Dookis does a lot of inappropriate sexual references)
2. Find out that everyone in this group but you actually collaborated on a giant prank and all of the trolls in RSA have actually been us all along OR find out that I'm actually behind all the trolls in RSA and have singlehandedly messed with all of you
3. Be the only group admin in a group that Dookis is regularly blowing up no matter what you try to do to keep him out or make him stop OR be the only group admin in a group of 5000 five year olds talking about things that five year olds like to talk about (assuming the 5 year olds can read/write). You can't choose to abandon your group :P
4. have a weird creepy user with a code username send you private messages about death in code OR have Musix send you private messages about the things he usually pm's people about. And you can't block the users
5. have those dress spammers spam 50 long dress ads (including pictures...though it's technically not possible as of now but still) on every single one of your scores OR have Musix's alts spam 200 different reasons on every single one of your scores on why they aren't Musix. And you can't delete the comments
This is supposed to be lighthearted (since everything is over), so hope you enjoy xD
Here are all the winners of the RSA contests :D
Contest #1 - 30 minute composition
Task: to compose a piece in 30 minutes or less.
Date: October 2017
Contest #2 - Collaboration
Task: participants were paired up to compose a 1-minute long piece together.
Date: August 2018
Winners: Ethan Toavs and lolageman18
Contest #3 - I N T E R E S T I N G
Task: to recreate a challenge done by child prodigy composer Alma Deutscher (aka. "interesting" girl on TwoSet Violin). I used a random generator to create a string of 4 notes (A, Eb, B, F#), and participants used it to compose a piece in 1 hour or less. Because three users tied for first place, a finals round was held as a tiebreaker.
Date: April 2019
Tiebreaker task: to compose a piece in 15 minutes or less, but participants were not allowed to use the same interval more than once.
Finalists: Mr. Peabody, Kyle Soliz, mnmwert
I need some people to play roblox with me (I know the game is kinda dead but I still play it).
I play jailbreak, Arsenal, unboxing simulator and retail tycoon on roblox.
I want to know what instrument you play and if you play river flows in you!
Hi all, recently joined MuseScore to upload some transcriptions/arrangement of some Trance and Hardstyle songs that I really enjoy. I'll be arranging plenty more, but just wanted to put out a feeler to see if there's anyone out there that also enjoys Trance of Hardstyle. Still counts as EDM since it's electronically made but I'm arranging for piano, right?
Here's 'Sun and Moon' by Above and Beyond if you want to have a listen!! https://musescore.com/trancevshardstyle/scores/5601993
As per request, here is the Wikifonia.org archive. There are over 6,500 leadsheets here that need liberating! This has been approved by the MuseScore team, and post your scores here when ready!
alto is better
This isn't really hollow knight related, but there a group called two steps from hell that's somewhat similar to some hollow knight songs, and I just arranged one of my favorites, so I'd like to share the link and let people know about them. Also this is the most supportive group on this website I've been in, so. Also this is just a short thing so this can stay a hollow knight group, I'll remove it on Sunday or monday if I don't have time.
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
Question is in the subject, really. Unless my English fails me _again_ and those are not staves I'm talking about.
Anyway, I have a series of 5 notes, three of which are in the bass clef and the two others in the treble clef; and they are meant to be played as an arpeggio.
I have input the scores separately on both staves, at the same beat, but I do not see how I can make the arpeggio extend from the bass clef to the treble clef, or the reverse. I have tried shortcuts which I thought were obvious (for instance, selecting the arpeggio sign and pressing Ctrl plus up or down arrow) but no luck.
How do I do this?