Which singer is better Ari or Chainsmokers, me and my brother fight about that all the time. LOL
Aight, so it has been brought to my attention that the whole musix thing is getting quite a bit out of hand, so Imma step in and make an announcement (btw thanks @mnmwert) So!
- The devs are going to ensure that musix gets banned. No one needs to do anything about it anymore. If a suspicious account messages you, the best response is NOTHING. Or you could reply in a way that makes them stop messaging you so nothing blows up. They can't troll you if you don't allow it.
- If you do choose to reply, and things get out of hand, that will no longer be this group's business. I really do try to help people settle down drama in here, and I became involved in the musix thing as a result, because as the owner of RSA, I want it to be a happy community that doesn't tolerate trolls or creeps. But it looks like things are starting to get out of control, and if I step in to any more musix incidents, it's only gonna contribute to the blowups. As much as I try to moderate this group, I am only a group owner, and not a musescore dev. I cannot control anything that happens outside of groups I own/moderate, and I (along with the rest of RSA) cannot do anything about his private messages to you. If you get into another incident with musix, report him to the devs, and not this group where everyone can see and get involved. Any other discussions about musix after I post this discussion will be deleted.
- You do not have to forgive musix in order to stop perpetuating the drama. I don't condone his actions, nor am I prepared to forgive him and allow him into this group. I will continue to keep him out of this group, and, if appropriate, resist him if he tries to harass me or this group in general. But a blowup requires at least two people, so he won't be able to start a fight with just himself or someone who's clearly uninterested to fight with him.
- To those of you who were heavily involved (including myself): like mnmwert said, we don't hold anything against you. We understand that you were disgusted with musix's sexual harassment, and so am I. But we should drop the whole thing altogether if we want to move on.
- I repeat - ANY DISCUSSION POSTED AFTER THIS ABOUT MUSIX WILL BE DELETED. You do not need to forgive him, but from now on we will try our best to ignore him and handle the situation maturely. We made mistakes and overreacted out of anger and disgust, but we can turn it around and go back to having the happy, chatty, amazing RSA we've always known :D
cats, meme, unicorns or Unikitty memes?
What Is Birdo Sir Twet-Twet Spelled sdrawkcaB?
How can you create your own group?
For me I can’t wait to be done my piano sonata but I also am excited to compose a concerto for piano and orchestra!
Look, I know he was a jerk, but what's going on is practically no better then what he was doing.
We have a very slanderous account of the events in this group's history ( @Rebecca Y my intent contacting his mother to try and help him, not to get him in trouble. I don't want my name to be a part of something portrayed in the way that you wrote it, can you please remove my name from that section of the group's history?). More recently some people pulled a prank on him essentially trolling him and taking justice into their own hands.
I am not saying what he did was justified at all. However I'm saying that after having a talk with his mother (as you know I have her contact information) you all do not know the exact full story. The kid really doesn't know any better. Sure he should be banned, and he got banned. But I'm against the vigilantism that has been taking place. What's going on is overstepping some really plain moral boundaries.
I admit myself that I took a part in the drama at first, saying how horrible what he did was. I apologize for anything I did that was out of bounds.
beyond that I'm surprised that a lot of you are still following in on this. I just feel like some of us should know better. Some of the Christians in this group I know should know better. I should know better. Whatever happened to mercy and compassion? Whatever happened to forgiveness. Heck I'm mad at myself for encouraging this.
I twisted the intent of my part in this so it would fit in with the group. I portrayed myself contacting his mother as vigilante justice and revenge, not what I actually meant it to be.
I think we really need to make sure that the drama in this group doesn't get out of hand. I think we really over stepped our boundaries here. This became more then innocent fun. We could have really hurt another human being. What if you or I were in their position? Would you want to be treated that way.
I'm sorry that I'm writing this. I prefer to just be funny and lighthearted. I definitely did not enjoy writing this. I don't mean to condemn anyone and I hope no one feels that way when reading this. I'm writing this because I hope that we can change. I hope we can admit that this time that we did do some wrong things.
Anyway please take my name out of any history for this group regarding musix.
I also don't want to be known as a 'Musix annoyer'.
I don't know, but if this is what this group stands for - vigilante justice, mal-intended drama, hurting another human being, well, I don't know if I want to be a part of that. And it pains me to think that I might have without realizing that.
Thanks for reading through this.
I don't mean to offend anyone.
I hope I didn't offend anyone.
What instruments do ya'll play?
I did a transcription of "Discombobulate", the theme from the 2009 Sherlock Holmes movie. For some reason, nobody has transcribed the actual version; everyone else's goes silent in the second barline. Anyway, I want to know any feedback for it. If you like it, give it a like! If you don't, please comment and tell me why!
I recently updated a piece I uploaded a couple months ago, please comment any problems you have, other than that, enjoy and check out the other music on my page
well, this group appears to be going nowhere fast, but i'll try to keep it going anyway... and speaking of one sense of "blue", i thought of introducing y'all to one of the weirdest combinations i've come across in music: filthy country music. i'm not a big fan of country, but there's a guy who seems to make music-lyric combinations which most might find incongruous, but i find almost fitting... finally, something country music might be good for... i give you, ladies and gentlemen, chinga chavin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinga_Chavin
and for those brave enough to listen, a relatively tame sample: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkY41WTBS4s
got any other examples of your own? either here on MS or elsewhere? i'd love to hear 'em.
Like in I'm practising a piece right now on the flute and whenever I play it, I see black water glistening in the night. It's rippling very gently and the occasionally light from the city is reflected on the water.
On the computer, I'm able to add italics, quote boxes, bold, and tag people. On my phone, I cant. Is there a reason for it? And can we change it?
Do you play it?
How many trophies do you have?
Who is your favorite brawler?
What do you hate the most in showdown?
I recently bought a pro account (yay!) and am very excited to find all the perks of it. However, besides being able to upload any number of scores and the nice new name tag, I have not been able to see the other benefits. I know there are special stats that I can only see with a pro account, but I have yet to find them. Can anyone help point me to where those special stats are? XD
Come on guys! talk! Speak operation! Who got that reference?
I'm a first chair in my middle school band but still i can't play as high as even my 2nd and 3rd chairs. How do I play notes above a high E, without cracking. It is legit impossible especially when I want to play a note 3+ ledger lines above the normal 5. PLZ HELP!!
I saw the cool discussions people were having in RSA and I decided to join.
I have no life lol.