Please give me feedback and critique.
Hey everyone, I'm new here and a big AC fan. Is this group only for sheet music or would the members be open to AC-related conversations?
I mean, for me, the top is basically cut off. Sorry if I seem a little pushy, just feel like it'll be better that way. :P
Wie kann ich die TAB (unterhalb der Notenzeile) manuell mit anderen Zahlen füllen?
Been busy with life but now I am back.
alto is better
https://musescore.com/howard_c_/tchaikovsky_1812_overture, the title, composer, instrument names, tempos and stave texts are all written in High Tower Text, but it was changed to another font which looks really dumb. I wonder why this happened, and can this be fixed? Because some time ago Georgia had the same problem but now it seems to be fixed. I suppose many other fonts have the same problem as well...
Aight, first of all...sorry we kinda forgot about it lol...
I couldn't do much cause of IB exams...and then afterwards I kinda forgot so uh...yeah sorry about that :P
So! The final round of the third RSA contest has been judged, and the winner issssss....
Congrats to mnmwert! His submissions for both components of this contest as well as his profile link will be featured in the group description for a month, his name and score will be included in the RSA hall of fame, and the group banner will soon be changed to congratulate him :D
Anyway, here are the results! Scores are averages of the individual scores given by each judge.
1. mnmwert - 8.5/10
2. Kyle Soliz - 8.1/10 (included bonus point for being the first submission)
3. Mr. Peabody - 6.9/10 - yours was actually really good but unfortunately you got deducted 0.5 for every time you broke the rules sooo ._.
Here are the discussions detailing the contest:
(initial contest - included large number of contestants)
(tiebreaker/final round - included contestants whose results are listed above)
Does anyone else just want to have one master discussion for introductions? No? Just me? Welp.
I think, so that we keep things organized, we should have a central discussion for introductions! That way we can have everyone's pronouns and other important info all in one location for easy reference later on. :) So if anyone has yet to introduce themselves in the group, or if you would like to reintroduce yourself, do it here! I'll start in the comments below. :D
Soooo, as our lovely group admins have said, PLEASE make sure to include your pronouns, so that we don't misgender you! ^^ You're also welcome to share your sexual/romantic orientation, gender, and other more specific labels if you feel comfortable doing so, but don't feel pressured into doing so if you do not wish to. I would also love to hear about how you came across music/MuseScore/this group, if you want to share anything more about yourself, and feel free to share a random fact about yourself or anything, really! xD
Hey ,peoples on Muse . Ive been composing since high school in the last century and I grew upin Los Angeles . L.A is the coolest city Ive been too and Ive been toIran (when the Shah was in power and Ive been to airportsallover Europe ,London,Paris ,Koln.I joined muse around 2009 and loved the idea I could hear whatever ideas on whatever instruments ! So Iimmediately found orchestration books and ive been having a blast since . I want people tohear the music Imake ! Cheers!
My dreamis to see Versailees where I was a close friend of The French Queen Louis Xv's only wife Marie Leczynska; Poland's King's daughter ! And I married Le Comte de Provence at an early age tohelp both familys. Anyway since I began walking I ve played piano in 1st grade violin was givento me and it gave me a life. Later i dicovered Prokofiev,Glazunov ,Barber and realized I wanted to compose too !1a polish princess and aCountess
Hello! I am trying to add muted cymbal crashes to my marching cymbal part but there is no sound in MDL for this. Would I be able to add it myself or is this simply not possible? Sorry, I'm not very savvy with this program.
I've done a couple of would you rather sets throughout the history of this group...so here's another one. :P This is "inspired" by the bringing up of Dookis's apology to the front :P
1. Have lordtrolln*gger plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it OR have Dookis plagiarize your score and make a huge scene out of it
(they both act the same and reupload scores with the title and composer's name changed, in an attempt to target a specific user. Just that lordtroll is extremely racist and Dookis does a lot of inappropriate sexual references)
2. Find out that everyone in this group but you actually collaborated on a giant prank and all of the trolls in RSA have actually been us all along OR find out that I'm actually behind all the trolls in RSA and have singlehandedly messed with all of you
3. Be the only group admin in a group that Dookis is regularly blowing up no matter what you try to do to keep him out or make him stop OR be the only group admin in a group of 5000 five year olds talking about things that five year olds like to talk about (assuming the 5 year olds can read/write). You can't choose to abandon your group :P
4. have a weird creepy user with a code username send you private messages about death in code OR have Musix send you private messages about the things he usually pm's people about. And you can't block the users
5. have those dress spammers spam 50 long dress ads (including pictures...though it's technically not possible as of now but still) on every single one of your scores OR have Musix's alts spam 200 different reasons on every single one of your scores on why they aren't Musix. And you can't delete the comments
This is supposed to be lighthearted (since everything is over), so hope you enjoy xD
Hi! I would greatly appreciate it if you would check out my latest compositions. If you want to print them out and play them, please visit the piano shelf links because my pdfs converted more accurately on there.
Hey! Check out this arrangement I made of Professor Rowan's theme from Pokemon d/p/pt:
It's for brass ensemble + aux. percussion.
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY WINTER DRUMLINE / INDOOR PERCUSSION SCORE
I'd be nice to get some good feedback!!
Ok, I am trying to make a score with different instruments, but I realized I needed another instrument. Any idea how to add it instead on copy and pasting it to a new score? If there is a shortcut, please reply:D! If not, that should be fixed in an update. Thank you!