More will be in the comments:
Title: We've got incoming!
Ignicia. Bandurinas. Earth. All of them don't know about each other, but they do know one thing; there is a portal to another world on their planet. They send you, the ambassadors, the scouts, the linguistics, the scientists, the warriors. They send you to prepare this planet for colonization. If you find any hostile life, kill it.
This is a multi-fandom thing, where three planets have a portal gate to Gate, a gateway planet. A gateway planet is basically a planet with a lot of portals that take you to different places. If you've read this far, put "Bermuda" in the code slot.
Ignicia: Wings of Fire, but Pantala hasn't been discovered yet.
Bandurinas: HTTYD, with a major continent and many islands.
Earth: Earth as we know it.
Gate: Super-Earth, with three major continents and many islands, with local portals being in the sky.
You can be any species from any of the fandoms, or hybrids. No Pantalan dragons. If you've read this far, put "Triangle" in the code window.
More will be in the comments:
Time to bring something over from the past- Story Time! I write a story around the characters you create!
I have a form for you guys, and a story I want to start again. Just to let you know.
As weird as it sounds, I swung from a rope attached to our tree in the backyard while making Spider-man poses like 50 times. Innovative! xD xD xD
Just answer riddles and questions.
- You can guess more than once
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle/question gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
I mean don't get me wrong or anything but either Dark Meta Knight or Dark Samus.
My whole family did Easter breakfast together. Weirdly out church didn't meet today (Umm, it's Easter... shouldn't we have met?) so I spent most of the day writing a book with my best friend over Email...
The US has recently fallen to 48th in the world in terms of press freedom (Behind Botswana, Chile, Romania, etc.) - (C)
What does everyone think of this? I personally think that a lot of this is fueled by Trump's constant anti-media rhetoric and it's seriously causing a cancerous culture in the US right now. Anyone else think this? Anyone think that US media is the enemy of the people and that this is good? Opinions welcome
I'm fine with whatever.
I encourage the musescore.com staff to respond more often to bug and feature requests in this forum so users posting know that there feedback has been received and to incentivise user participation. I really appreciate the responsiveness of the forums on musescore.org and wish for a similar level of interaction here. Thanks.
Almost all of the time the playback on site doesn't work.
I just started transposing this piece on Musescore, and something struck me as odd. In the second measure, the right hand progression is written as D flat, F, G natural, A flat, B flat, C. In every recording I've listened to, the A flat is played as an A natural. The A flat that's written in the score doesn't sound right at all. Has anyone else ever worked on this piece or noticed the atonality of this section? The piece is otherwise beautiful and I can't wait to finish it so I can share it with the community.
Sorry if this has been asked before, I just cant be bothered to scroll back and revive another discussion. What other things do u do apart from music? I enjoy drawing, reading (I am a huge bookworm) and writing. I am currently trying to write a book. :)
Hi everyone, Mr_musicguy here! I have implemented a new reward system!
The reward system is as follows. If you critique peoples scores and respond to discussions you earn points! By earning 100 points you'll get admin! DM me when you think you have enough and I'll grant you admin!
What are some good books you guys are reading.
For me it's
"The Chronicles of the Lensman vol 1"
As weird as it sounds, I’m stirring onions in a pan with one hand, and typing this discussion in the other.