The second most commented user is goes by the name 'ZachTMusic'
I think he used to be 'thebasscleffguy' but I'm not sure.
Anyway, I've been trying to find his comments because I've been trying to pass him for over 6 months and know he has been inactive, but I can't find a single comment of his in the groups he is a part of. Could someone direct me to a discussion he is in? or could you help me figure out why I can't see any comments he has posted? For all of the other top users even below him they've had enough comments for me to easily see it. When I search up the name ZachTMusic I only see the discussion asking who he is. could you all help me out?
Composition exercise by the Polish composer Karol Szymanowski(1882-1937) given to his student.
It goes as follows:
16 bars divided into 4x4 bar segments
Tonic chord at the beginning
At bars 7/8 modulate to dominant(in major) or relative major(in minor)
In bars 9/10 write a sequence
In bars 11/12 write another sequence
In bars 13/14 thematic return should occur
In bar 16 coda
And at the bottom: "best subdominant, dominant and tonic, perfect cadence."
I recommend giving it a try.
I wanna know some lists of pieces that you all have played during your time in Band in School, and What are some pieces that you all have played with some of the most Infamous straight 16th note runs that last for more than 16 Bars in the Woodwind Parts in Band Pieces? I have one to start it off and it's Metroplex by Robert Sheldon, has anyone ever played this piece or anything just as bad like it?
This discussion has already been posted several times......but hey, it's fun :P Let's play :D
1. Would you rather leave musescore and never share your music online again OR be very popular on several music sharing sites but constantly have your music plagiarized?
2. Would you rather have your favourite musescorer block you OR have me kick you from RSA and block you? (you wouldn't be able to join this group again)
3. Would you rather gain a reputation on musescore as someone who always posts insulting hate comments on people's scores OR gain a reputation on musescore as someone like Dookis?
4. Would you rather lose all your devoted followers on musescore (and none of them ever follow you again or look at any of your music - but you can gain new devoted followers) OR delete all your scores (you can't screenshot your comments or anything, and you can't repost the scores that were deleted - but you can post new scores).
5. Would you rather plagiarize someone else's original composition and explicitly claim it as yours (you get attention and praise, so you have to feel all the guilt, but you can't delete it) OR have someone who has a very large fanbase (as in about 100 000+ subscribers) plagiarize your original composition and get tons of praise from it?
Edit: Would you rather double the average amount of comments you get on each of your scores, but also get 10 insulting, paragraph-long hate comments per score from 10 different moderately-well-known musescorers (and you can't delete them) OR halve the average amount of comments you get on each score?
Literally we are just gonna count and see how high we get. There’s no count breakers, so it’s just for the thrill lol. Feel free to write normal comments, but make sure you include the number we’re on. And don’t make separate replies. Instead, just tag a user. If there is an error and you messed up or whatever, try and edit the comment before you delete it.
Now I don't mean to offend people who like it- ur entitled to ur own opinion- but I personally don't like pop music and as young person living in today's modern world its practically IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH SCHOOL without being judged. Pweashe tell me I'm not the only one... what are your experiences like??
Here are some videos and songs to enjoy watching/listening to while you all subscribe.
T-Series shall not win.
My absolute favorite fruit ever is blackberries. I love them, I could eat them all day!
G. B. Wanscher: Né'Alhru'unduun'yeh - Arrangement for Jay and Jhon's March Challenge
Keystring Composer: Spring - The Awakening
Congratulations guys! Both of these pieces were amazing!
G. B. Wanscher, I loved your piece. Personally, it captured a spring thunderstorm which is what I love. Excellent work.
Keystring Composer, your piece was amazing. I loved that magical spring feeling that you obviously captured. Amazing!
Keep up the great work guys!
G.B. Wanscher: Loved your peace! Although, the slow feeling didn't resonate with me with having a Spring feeling. Other than that it was great!
Keystring Composer: You captured a magical essence in your song! Loved it!
I'm relatively new to this software and I'm having difficulty creating an odd tuplet ratio in one of my bars.
I'm trying to input 20 notes in the space of 7 quarter notes (20:7 relation) in a 7/4 Bar, but for some reason I keep having trouble. Please help!
You recommend me a song, then I recommend you a song, and back and forth. Feel free to do this with anybody else on the thread, as well.
SIGN UPS FOR MAY CHALLENGE!!! (Please read "RULES" before sign up if you have not yet accepted the terms). Thank you! DEADLINE MAY 1ST
It's been quite the journey members!! With MuseScore's playback sequence out of wack, it's been hard for Jay and I to judge scores, therefore we had to cancel the April challenge. But now it's fixed! And we're just gonna move right into the May challenge (starting on May 1st)!! Please sign in here for registration, and become the next competitor for a chance to become the next winner!!! The challenge is still being decided on so if you wish to wait then by all means, please do, but make sure you check in for updates on what the theme/challenge will be. You can also resign whenever you wish. Thanks guys! LET'S GET SET!
-John & Jay
P.S. A mini challenge will be in effect to start either later today or tomorrow to pass the time for the May challenge affective in about 2 weeks. The winner will receive recognition.
hello, I'm Asheblue and... idk what else to say at least say "hi" 😅
How can I own groups?
Like take over them...
Just answer riddles and questions. Also, I may need some helpers with this because I'm not able to go on Musescore very often.
- You can guess more than once
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle/question gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
The voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life...
post more fun fact below!
I’m really bored and feel like talking to someone
Does anyone know a way to get a good sounding suspended cymbal roll in Musescore? I've tried almost everything and it all sounds like garbage lol. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated!