what is it??
Hi everyone, new to the community here and have been a trombone player for 5 years. I was wondering if anyone could make a duet of the ducktales theme song or if someone knows one already could you direct me to it.
4/20 is within the Holy Week.
Therefore, 4/20 is a religious holiday.
change my mind
(not a serious post, no offense intended)
Just answer riddles and questions. Also, I may need some helpers with this because I'm not able to go on Musescore very often.
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
So this happened earlier today at my school. Basically, some dude in my grade took a pair of scissors, took them apart, and used them to attempt to stab 3 different people. The best he got was one of them was bleeding from the finger, but the point is that he didn’t exactly intend for them to leave in one piece. A few minutes later, where only the involved people have heard about this, half the school administration comes down to get him. From the rumors I’ve heard, he got 3 weeks of OSS and a Police Referral. Anyone had something like this happen at their school?
We're having a REALLY bad storm right now and we're under tornado watch and flood watch so please pray for us!!! I'm kind freaking out right now...
Hi everyone! I worked a long time on these arrangements of "Waltz of Chihiro" and I would like to know how I did. I made a clarinet and flute version. Please check them out and don't forget to 'favorite' them. Thank you so much!!! :)
Here are the links:
Since this group is for talking and role playing, I figured I should start it. When posting make sure to post as a comment and not a reply. Please do not go overboard or post anything not 18+ or any weird romantic stuff unless it’s contributing to overall story *cough* musicfox *cough*
Here’s the start. It’s in a tavern in some fantasy medieval village. A few people are having a drink of rum or something.
I’ll be the guy who works at the place. You start.
I have PMd the groups owner ( Trumviolpianclar ) to no response, and they are not on the first 35 pages of most active users. Since I am a fairly active user, on page 3 and I log on everyday and am an orchestral composer, I would like to claim the ownership of the group Orchestral Group. Thanks for your time and consideration.
-SSS5, Max C.
So... since Musix Fox was deleted this group's been owned by a site staff member. Should one of the admins make an ownership request, and if so, which one?
Hello everyone. I'm a fan of the movie Spirited Away, so I made a flute and clarinet arrangement of "Waltz of Chihiro". It would make my day if you favorited and gave me some feedback. Thank you! :)
Here are the links:
The competition and rules are a discussion or two down check it out and comment if you're joining
big thanks to the anonymous person who gave me a month of free pro musescore. so kind and wonderfully wonderfully generous.
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1