Ok so here's the first popularity poll on Musescore (probably)
1.Don't take any offense if you're not chosen.
2. Everyone who sees this plz vote (or I will delete your fortnite account jk)
3. Don't vote for yourself please
Life, y'know. It's hard work, but it's pretty simple. I would like to use this time to promote the piano as the absolute best instrument ever made and I dare you to change my mind.
Y o u c a n ' t
The first contest in this group. Yayyyyy!
So, here's the description:
1. The music has to be gloomy and sad (I have STD (just kidding) )
2. 4/4 time
3. No key signature
4. Instrument: Piano
The Winner will be announced everywhere possible!
Send the file to my email: email@example.com
I'm Phia and I'm the new owner of this group.
I really hope to improve this group to the best of my abilities so if you have anything you'd like me to do let me know!
I'm also hoping to get a few more Admins for this group so if you'd like to become one just tell me!
Have a good night!
Just answer riddles and questions.
- You can guess more than once
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle/question gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
Mine is my rondo for a sonata collab
Hey guys thank you for responding to my survey. I got 30 responses, pretty cool
1. From this I have been able to determine that there are a lot of pianists in RSA, with 17/30 choosing piano as their main instrument. Violin, Viola, and Cello had 2, 2, and 3 responses respectively. The others were wind instruments and handbells
2. Most respondents feel as if their instruments "matches" their personalities
3. Less than half of respondents have "strong opinions" on certain instruments, while most do not.
4. This one showed a lot. Piano players seem to believe that their instrument is God's chosen one, as "Piano is the best by far. The players are usually the intelectuals who like reading and music more than their friends hehe." Some of these people were a bit opinionated and have quite the ego. Proof: " Strings are the most important."
5. 19/30 chose their instrument, 9 did not, 2 felt like not responding. Unsurprising.
6." Would you consider yourself intelligent?" The majority gave a pretentious "yes," while the rest said "I guess I'm smarter than some people." And then there was the one lonely "I don't know" person. I guess RSAers think highly of themselves.
7. People really like Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Beethoven. Makes sense, as this survey was populated by pianists.
8. Nobody was really strongly disliked. Wagner was the most disliked with 5 responses. I actually have no clue why people dislike Wagner.
9. Most respondents do compose, no preference per instrument
10. The Romantic Period was favored, followed by Classical, Postmodern, and Caveman Noises
11. 25/30 like the Musescore community. Yay!
12. The majority rated the RSA community highly (except for the one guy that rated is 1/10)
13. Most said "yes" when asked is they liked playing their instruments, all except 1 of the "no" responses were pianists, if that means anything.
14. "hANDBELL JESUS descended from the heavens and told me it was my sacred duty to ring hANDBELLS until the day i died." " I thought sax was sexy" These responses say enough.
15. This question was on practicing. Most people practice less than 1 hour a day. 5 people practice 40 hours a day, apparently (yes i get the joke dont woosh me)
16. Most people aren't first chair... ok cool
17. " Do you enjoy playing solo, small ensemble, or large ensemble?" It was a perfect split between the responses, satisfying to look at.
18. Most people enjoy the community of their music band/orchestra/whatever except for 3 people who put "kind of annoying".
19. "Describe your personality" Some people were serious, some people put stupid responses, most put their meaningless Myers-Briggs test results. At least everyone is an introvert.
20. People (for the most part) liked my lame quiz. Hurrah for me!
So I just want to thank you party people for taking the survey. If you want some more info on the results, I can provide it to you. Have a good day mates!
Don't take it too seriously, I just thought I would share it.
hello, I'm Asheblue and... idk what else to say at least say "hi" 😅
Can you answer your own questions too? Us followers are not only eager to share about ourselves, but we're curious about you too! :)
I honestly resent it a bit just because Fox made it. xD
What are some of your most favorite songs?
Hello, I'm the new owner!
I'm fine with whatever.
Hey you Composers out there!
(Looks like I can pin discussions now! Hehehe >:) )
Welcome to this group, and thanks for joining! Compose, arrange, share tips and experience, and participate in contests. Share your music and get it heard! Discuss whatever you please!
Thank you for joining this group!
First of all, let's go over some general rules.
1. No spamming. It's really annoying.
2. Don't be mean. Also, minimal swearing please. If you want to swear a lot go to a swearing club or something.
3. Anyone can make contests!
4. Discuss whatever you want, but don't go to far please. *cough* MusixFox *cough*
5. (The most important rule) Have fun!