(Work in progress, gonna do a lot of re-writing)
(Work in progress, gonna do a lot of re-writing)
More will be in the comments:
Title: We've got incoming!
Ignicia. Bandurinas. Earth. All of them don't know about each other, but they do know one thing; there is a portal to another world on their planet. They send you, the ambassadors, the scouts, the linguistics, the scientists, the warriors. They send you to prepare this planet for colonization. If you find any hostile life, kill it.
This is a multi-fandom thing, where three planets have a portal gate to Gate, a gateway planet. A gateway planet is basically a planet with a lot of portals that take you to different places. If you've read this far, put "Bermuda" in the code slot.
Ignicia: Wings of Fire, but Pantala hasn't been discovered yet.
Bandurinas: HTTYD, with a major continent and many islands.
Earth: Earth as we know it.
Gate: Super-Earth, with three major continents and many islands, with local portals being in the sky.
You can be any species from any of the fandoms, or hybrids. No Pantalan dragons. If you've read this far, put "Triangle" in the code window.
This is where we can put ling ling memes
Anyone with The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, can I have your friend code so that I'm not struggling so much (and it's just nice to play it with other people). (Drabland challenges are basically impossible with only doppels.)
Just answer riddles and questions.
- You can guess more than once
- There are rounds of ten questions each
- First person to answer the riddle/question gets a point
- Whoever has the most points by the end of the round wins
- No looking up answers on any search engine
Hi everyone, I'm the new group owner!
I hope you all have a great stay here!
Share your music here and earn admin by critiquing 100 scores.
I will reward the most active person at the end of each month!
- Thanks, Jack.L
Here are some videos and songs to enjoy watching/listening to while you all subscribe.
T-Series shall not win.
Originally titled: About all the spam and sh*tposting
[btw if you can't find discussions you just posted - they probably got deleted]
So, uh...first I'd like to say thanks for all the activity in this group - RSA wouldn't be like this without you :D
But I think this needs to be addressed: there's been a lot of sh*tposting (slang for pointless posts, spam, clutter, etc.) in this group, and these posts are starting to outnumber the meaningful discussions we have in here. And it's getting to the point where multiple people have let me know about this issue, multiple times. At the same time, I'd be really sad to see my group turn into somewhere to put "every single little thought that enters your head" or short, 2-word discussions that don't make a lot of sense. I hate that I'm telling you that you can't post certain things, even though it's technically not "inappropriate", but I want new members who visit this group for the first time to see pages of interesting, meaningful discussions that spark conversation, and not hundreds of spam discussions that don't make sense.
Today, I deleted 85 "spam" discussions (update: this number is now 200), most of which were posted within the last month. You may notice, when scrolling this group's discussions, that there's a lot less clutter. Let's keep it that way.
In short, please tone down on these sorts of "spam discussions". That doesn't mean you can't talk about certain things, though! Feel free to talk about whatever you want, but just make it something that we can converse about - something of quality :D
Example of a good discussion:
hey guys, today I had an audition - it went quite well! What are some of your audition stories?
Or: hey guys, I had a bit of a rough day today...I need someone to talk to and maybe ask for advice. Thanks!!
Example of a spam discussion:
Rebecca Y is actually Dookis
I figured I should provide a clearer explanation of the types of stuff I delete cause right now a lot of you are wondering why your stuff is getting deleted :P
- if you need to ask a question specifically for me (or any other user) - send them a private message, ask them on their scores, or reply to one of their comments. Please don't make a whole new discussion for it.
- please don't post new discussions just to comment on how many discussions or members there are in the group - if the milestone is super major, then I'll allow one (and delete all other discussions about the same thing - just to limit redundancy)
- if your discussion contains offensive or inappropriate topics
- if the discussion, although it itself might potentially spark conversation, has a comment section completely filled with spam, with little to no actual conversation
- if the discussion has a comment section completely filled with inappropriate topics, or insults
- if your discussion is very vague and doesn't make sense
- if your discussion is rude and/or offensive
- if your discussion contains 18+ content
- if your discussion perpetuates drama that I have asked the group to stop posting about
- if your discussion is the 3rd/4th/5th/etc. of the same discussion within a few days.
- if your discussion is an inside joke from somewhere else (discord, some other group, etc.) but looks like spam or sh*tpost to someone who doesn't know the joke (It's only to be fair - I delete other spam without second thought, so it's not fair to others that I leave up your seemingly spammy discussion)
- if your discussion exists for the sole purpose of getting the most comments in the group/on the site/etc.
- if your discussion exists for the sole purpose of getting comments in general
- if your discussion exists for the sole purpose of increasing the discussion count in the group
Again, I just do this to limit clutter/redundancy :) Thanks guys so much for all the activity and interesting discussions/conversations in here - I appreciate it a lot.
Thanks for reading!! <3
I wonder about this as a number of commenters seem highly critical of compositions that aren't according to musical conventions - with instruments out of order in the score, instruments being played outside their normal musical range, or absence or misuse of musical notations.
I don’t know what the record currently is, but whatever it is, I want to break it. So help me out, and Ike this discussion. I wan to see I f we can get over fifty likes
What are some good books you guys are reading.
For me it's
"The Chronicles of the Lensman vol 1"
Hey guys thank you for responding to my survey. I got 30 responses, pretty cool
1. From this I have been able to determine that there are a lot of pianists in RSA, with 17/30 choosing piano as their main instrument. Violin, Viola, and Cello had 2, 2, and 3 responses respectively. The others were wind instruments and handbells
2. Most respondents feel as if their instruments "matches" their personalities
3. Less than half of respondents have "strong opinions" on certain instruments, while most do not.
4. This one showed a lot. Piano players seem to believe that their instrument is God's chosen one, as "Piano is the best by far. The players are usually the intelectuals who like reading and music more than their friends hehe." Some of these people were a bit opinionated and have quite the ego. Proof: " Strings are the most important."
5. 19/30 chose their instrument, 9 did not, 2 felt like not responding. Unsurprising.
6." Would you consider yourself intelligent?" The majority gave a pretentious "yes," while the rest said "I guess I'm smarter than some people." And then there was the one lonely "I don't know" person. I guess RSAers think highly of themselves.
7. People really like Chopin, Tchaikovsky, and Beethoven. Makes sense, as this survey was populated by pianists.
8. Nobody was really strongly disliked. Wagner was the most disliked with 5 responses. I actually have no clue why people dislike Wagner.
9. Most respondents do compose, no preference per instrument
10. The Romantic Period was favored, followed by Classical, Postmodern, and Caveman Noises
11. 25/30 like the Musescore community. Yay!
12. The majority rated the RSA community highly (except for the one guy that rated is 1/10)
13. Most said "yes" when asked is they liked playing their instruments, all except 1 of the "no" responses were pianists, if that means anything.
14. "hANDBELL JESUS descended from the heavens and told me it was my sacred duty to ring hANDBELLS until the day i died." " I thought sax was sexy" These responses say enough.
15. This question was on practicing. Most people practice less than 1 hour a day. 5 people practice 40 hours a day, apparently (yes i get the joke dont woosh me)
16. Most people aren't first chair... ok cool
17. " Do you enjoy playing solo, small ensemble, or large ensemble?" It was a perfect split between the responses, satisfying to look at.
18. Most people enjoy the community of their music band/orchestra/whatever except for 3 people who put "kind of annoying".
19. "Describe your personality" Some people were serious, some people put stupid responses, most put their meaningless Myers-Briggs test results. At least everyone is an introvert.
20. People (for the most part) liked my lame quiz. Hurrah for me!
So I just want to thank you party people for taking the survey. If you want some more info on the results, I can provide it to you. Have a good day mates!
You recommend me a song, then I recommend you a song, and back and forth. Feel free to do this with anybody else on the thread, as well.
Are Humans An Invasive Species
Welcome to the Undertale Music group! I am the new owner of this group, and we're going to be clarifying a couple rules of the group.
First of all, any music that is not from Undertale, Deltarune, or any other Undertale AU will be deleted. When the previous mods became inactive, many songs that were in no way related to Undertale were posted. This will be ending, so please save us the trouble and don't post a song on here if it isn't related to Undertale.
Second, there's been a problem with a lot of duplicate discussions, and it's to the point that we have more than 10 "favorite songs" discussions, multiple character discussions, and I don't even know how many AU discussions there are. So please, it would be appreciated if you could quickly check to see if the discussion you wanted to make was already posted before creating a discussion. Self promotion will not be tolerated, and you will be given a warning along with your discussion being deleted.
And finally, please keep conversations appropriate. Please do not be a cringy Undertale fan. There's a lot of bad rep for Undertale because of the fandom, which is awful. The game Undertale is amazing, but the fandom ruins it for everyone. Be considerate of everyone, and please, please, please, don't create any trouble.
Failure to comply to these rules will result in further action.
Anyways, now that I'm done sounding all stuck up and stuff, I hope that all of you will obey the rules, and have fun talking about Undertale here!
I'm Phia and I'm the new owner of this group.
I really hope to improve this group to the best of my abilities so if you have anything you'd like me to do let me know!
I'm also hoping to get a few more Admins for this group so if you'd like to become one just tell me!
Have a good night!
Hey you Composers out there!
(Looks like I can pin discussions now! Hehehe >:) )
Welcome to this group, and thanks for joining! Compose, arrange, share tips and experience, and participate in contests. Share your music and get it heard! Discuss whatever you please!
Thank you for joining this group!
First of all, let's go over some general rules.
1. No spamming. It's really annoying.
2. Don't be mean. Also, minimal swearing please. If you want to swear a lot go to a swearing club or something.
3. Anyone can make contests!
4. Discuss whatever you want, but don't go to far please. *cough* MusixFox *cough*
5. (The most important rule) Have fun!