Rant away on how you have seen this to be true, especially in men. (males)
I'm bored so here's 20 random facts about me that you didn't ask for:
1) I'm cold
2) I jammed my finger yesterday playing basketball
3) I changed my profile pic
4) It's the cover for the album "Appetite for Destruction" by Guns n' Roses. It was released in 1987 and has since sold 18 million copies in the US alone making it the bestselling debut album of all time
5) I know a lot about Guns n' Roses
6) I'm wearing a shirt that is the same as my profile pic right now lol
7) #4 wasn't a fact about me but I don't care
8) I just killed a wasp with my shoe
9) I've killed three wasps today
10) They all died by being crushed my my shoe
11) It's a grey sneaker from Walmart
12) Do you spell it gray or grey?
13) Is anyone going to read this far?
14) I'm going to the movies tonight
15) We're seeing John Wick 3
16) I'm tired
17) I'm bored
18) I lost my finger brace and now my finger hurts a lot
19) I should probably stop typing with my injured finger and find my brace
20) Found it
Am I the only one who feels so unsafe at school right now? Like, there is literally no security. Just a couple weeks ago, a kid brought a pellet gun to school. That can still really hurt people, and it's still illegal, even though it's not a "real gun". Some days I'm honestly so scared and I just want to hide in the locker room in dance today because I'm honestly terrified and it seems like I'm the only one who feels this way.
Someone had done this earlier, but I thought I might give it a try!
Please post a comment and I will tell you my first thought about you according to your comment, username, profile pic, and past knowledge of you :D
So I was in a piano competition, and everybody (like actually everybody) completely messed up the same piece (we were all playing the same piece, and you couldn't even recognize the piece they were playing, like it was that bad. My ears almost burs), and then I performed perfectly, and the judges' comments were saying like "Really great job!" and stuff like that, and then the video of me got passed to different judges who weren't even at the competition, and I was feeling really confident that I would get first place, and the I got 3rd! And there were 3 3rds and 2 2nds!
These stories are fun to look back at lol. If you have any embarrassing moments with your crush, put them here.
In the notifications I often see "sb. & xx more users subscribed to your updates/added your score to their Favourites list/...", but usually there's just one user and "xx more users" don't exist at all. I wonder why "& x more users" are displayed...
I haven't commented on here in like 4 months because of university 😭😭
Basically, I'm being a copy-cat. Only thing different from the one in RSA and this one, is this is for riddles only.
So, for those of you who don't know the rules, I will try to explain. There will be 10 riddles per round. If you answer a riddle correctly, you will get a point! You are allowed to guess as many times as you want. The person that has the most points by the end of the round, wins that round!
Also, only Phia and I will post the riddles. Please, do not try to post your own because I will delete them. If you want to post riddles, you must do it in a different discussion.
I have two problems with today's update:
1) The very useful option of changing the relative volumes of the various voices has been removed and replaced by an option to view just one voice. That option effectively existed already in the now removed option.
Please restore the old option, even if you retain the new one. It is very useful in bringing one part to the foreground, while not entirely muting the other parts.
2) On at least one score the entire score (all voices) is displayed an octave too high. Could the be related to the fact that part of the piano part has '8-------' above it, indicating that that part should be played an octave higher. The display is initially correct and is changed to the incorrect display in about one second.
I sure hope these modifications will be undone.
So I just ranted about this in a comment, then figured it deserved its own discussion... Jay and John's Challenges LIVES! Yes, @Legendian is leaving, and @Jaybird1 probably can't run a group this involved on his own... but look at the title! Jay and John's Challenges! This is a challenge! If a few other people are willing to help out, this competition group will see its best days yet! Obligatory sniff for Legendian's departure, of course, but after that, let's get straight back into it! I, for one, can't wait for the June challenge! Who's with me?
Just one day left till my bar mitzvah, ughhhhh I’m so scared and tonight I’ve gotta lead the Shabbat service, 😭😭😭
I saw the cool discussions people were having in RSA and I decided to join.
I have no life lol.
I have been working on lyrics for Reality Check Through The Skull and I was wondering if I could post them here.
I'm in a Gr. 9 band class and there's only three flutes. we have the main parts a lot and no one can ever hear us. anyone else have this problem.#lettheflutesbeheard
Got questions about music, instruments, brand names, more?
Fellow members will try to answer them to the best of their ability.
(Life advice is fine as well, I suppose)