I made this piece and i want to improve it so i hope you guys can help me with that https://musescore.com/user/31871990/scores/5580594
«Nous voulions que le repas soit interactif. Pour commencer, des plateaux de viandes, chutneys et pâtés locaux ont été servis sur des planches à partager. Les plats de viande et de poisson ont été livrés à un sculpteur invité de chaque table, qui a servi les autres invités. Chaque sculpteur a reçu un tablier de boucher et une carte personnelle de Miriam et moi-même leur demandant de sculpter pour la table. "
La façon dont Tim et Miriam ont décrit ce magnifique mariage m'a beaucoup touchée. Je souhaite à tous les deux beaucoup de bonheur pour l’avenir. Il a été agréable d’écrire sur un mariage dans les Midlands avec une excellente liste de fournisseurs locaux. Il y a tellement d'autres choses à partager
robes de cortege
, veuillez vérifier ci-dessous pour plus de détails.
Merci beaucoup à Gemma Williams d’avoir partagé avec nous vos magnifiques photos et tous les détails.
Ce mariage vous a-t-il inspiré une idée du braconnage des idées ???
What do you do when you are stuck in one?
What is the title of this song called?
Here it's 9:40.
I hope that you enjoy this relaxing piece. This is a new composition that I wrote this month. Feedback is much appreciated, thank you so much. :)
I MIGHT BE LOSING MY HEARING! NONONO! HELP!
The more I play piano the more my ears ring and the more it hurts.
Since this group is about learning composition from each other, I feel that it would be great if y'all could introduce yourselves in this group so that we could better learn from each other!
Probably just mention your composition experience/why and what (and how) you compose/instruments you play/hobbies/basically anything
So i'll start...
I recently graduated from high school last year, and I've been composing since around 12 yo. I started composition seriously in high school during my 'A' level music studies. I normally compose in the classical genre, ranging from Baroque to Modern styles, and I'm still in the pursuit to find my distinct aesthetic. Also I play the piano, and clarinet (self-taught), and own a couple of other instruments (including toy instruments) :)
(since i'm admin i shall pin this thread haha)
Groups dosn't seem to be implemented, anyway I can't find groups on my iPhone 7.
Some of the scores i'm putting in here is copywrited and I only want to share with my choir (original is purchased for all members) but the choir members can't get access to the group (marked private) I created for this purpuse
Maybe someone have a solution or workaround?
Someone had done this earlier, but I thought I might give it a try!
Please post a comment and I will tell you my first thought about you according to your comment, username, profile pic, and past knowledge of you :D
Inspired the game over at MyAnimeList (http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1518596), let's count upwards and see how far we can go until a count breaker (listed below) comments and makes us start over.
(The title is kept for historical significance. Count breakers were Pro users with 200+ followers in Season 1)
- A player may only post once every 24 hours** or after another player has posted, whichever comes first.
- A post by a count breaker (listed below) restarts the count (that post is 0).
- The count must go up in order (no missing numbers).
- A counter who holds the last post of a run of at least 10 becomes a place holder.
- A counter can only hold one place at a time. If they win a run that is higher than their record on the board, their record is updated; otherwise, the run is ignored and not placed.***
- Top 3 place holders become count breakers next season (this includes staff).
- The season restarts every 12 pages.
- A run is allowed to spill into the next season, up to a maximum of one page. The new count breakers start as soon as the count is broken or when the count reaches the second page, whichever comes first.*
- MuseScore staff (those with the "staff" badge) count as normal, but they can additionally nullify a count breaker's 0 post and turning it into a regular count post by posting immediately after it (i.e. with no post in between). The staff's post should be x+2, where x is the number in the post immediately before the count was broken.****
* Introduced in Season 3
** Introduced in Season 6
*** Introduced in Season 7
**** Introduced in Season 10
As a courtesy, if your post is wrong because someone posted before you, edit your post instead of deleting it.
Current Season: Season 10
Next Season: Page 121
Count breakers for Season 10:
- Aqueous Humourati
Example (* means a count breaker, ** means staff):
1. A: 1
2. B: 2
3. C: 3
4. D*: 0
5. C: 1
6. E*: 0 :P
7: F**: 3 :P :P
8: A: 4
... and so on.
Records for Season 10 (records start at 10):
1. Jaybird1, 25: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=114#comment-5009596
2. LeptuneX, 17: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5002045
3. Pianodudette, 16: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=115#comment-5019201
4. Kenobunny, 15: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=113#comment-5003587
5. tPenguinLTG, 13: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=111#comment-4995533
All-time record: 630, mike320 (Season 4): https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=49#comment-3297911
Records for Season 1: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=13#comment-2905856
Records for Season 2: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=25#comment-3227841
Records for Season 3: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=37#comment-3290251
Records for Season 4: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=50#comment-3297916
Records for Season 5: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=61#comment-4241411
Records for Season 6: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=74#comment-4877543
Records for Season 7: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=85#comment-4925782
Records for Season 8: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=97#comment-4948484
Records for Season 9: https://musescore.com/groups/discussion-group/discuss/2380751?page=109#comment-4980393
I'll start: 1
Post a comment here if you changed your profile picture so we can have a gallery
Every day I see 3 or 4 mourning doves. They are always around our bird feeders.
Hello, My name is Emi and i am new here.So yaaa
we've had like 10 different tornado warnings, and this is the first time I've not freaked out, except when two rotations converged directly over my girlfriend's house, goddammit tommorow is the last day of school and this week has been crazy
also, to anyone in Webbers Falls, you're actually stupid and it's your fault if you die, but to anyone who lives there but evacuated, good job, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but your house is gone
what am I even saying anymore, I think all of this has basically broken me lol
So I recently uploaded two scores, and I have a piano soundfont that I used for them. It is being used when I listen in Musescore, but when the score is uploaded, the playback uses the default soundfont. Could someone help me out? Thanks.
Go back, pick one old discussion and bring it back to life...
ok goodnight... I'll check on this in the morning...